Unexpected Visitors

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next day, Saturday.

You wake up when the sun already rises. You decided to get up to prepared your breakfast.

As you went out from your room, the door bell suddenly rang. Your attention shifted to the direction of the main door. *Who could that be?* you wondered.

You walked to the door and approach it. Right after you open the door, 6 blonde guys popped in front of your sight. They waved at you while smiling. “Good morning!~” they all greeted at the same time.

You just rolled your eyes on them and decided to close the door again when Himchan suddenly stopped you. You gave him a look as you raised an eyebrow.

“We are your visitors today. Did you always treat your visitors like this?” he said. “It’s none of your business!” you snapped and was about to close the door again but they are quickly went in before you could comepletely close it.

You frowned at their very fast action. “Yah! Who give you guys a permission to enter my house?!” you shouted but they just only ignored you as they scanned your house.

You let out a sigh and ignored them also and decided to went to your kitchen. As you didn’t even know, BAP also followed you.

When you heard a foot steps behind you, you quickly spun around but end up seeing a face in front of your own face in just a few inches from you. It was Yongguk. Both you two stayed in that awkward position for a moment until someone cleared his throat, it was Daehyun.

You immediately look away and stepped backward. “What are you guys doing here?” you tried to change the atmosphere.

“Um.. We’re here to cook a breakfast for you.” Yongguk said. “No need for that. Can you guys please go and leave my house now?” you asked.

They all shook their head, “We want to spend our Saturday with you.” Zelo snapped. “Mwo?!” you gasped.

“Yes, you heard right. We want to spend our Saturday with you.” Jongup repeated. Before you could protest, Yongjae and Daehyun dragged you back to the living room and make you sat on the couch.

“All you need to do is to sit and wait here.” Youngjae said. You raised an eyebrow. Daehyun nodded and gave you a smile as you rolled your eyes. With that, they went back to the kitchen.

*I think my Saturday will going to be a bad day for me..* you thought as you let outa sigh.

---

“Breakfast is ready!~” Himchan said a bit louder for you to hear it but all you just do was to frowned and rolled your eyes.

Zelo runs to you as he grabbed your wrist and led you to the dining area. You can’t deny but their food looks very tasty/delicious. You swallowed hard but remained on you spot, standing.

Zelo make you sat in one of the seat as he sat beside you. “Go and start to eat.” he said. You look at the other way, “I don’t want to.” you snapped.

“Aish! Just go and eat araseo.?” Jongup said as he started to eat. Daehyun lightly hit his head for him to stop. “Yah! Why did you do that?!” Jongup winced.

Daehyun gave him a look. Jongup pouted and stopped on eating.

They all look at you and waited you to start. Since you were already hungry that time, you grabbed the chopsticks and started to eat. You can’t deny but the food was really good just like the foods in the restaurant.

“How was the food? delicious hmm?” Yongguk asked. You cleared your throat and shook your head, “Ani. I don’t like the taste.” you snapped.

They give you a teasing smile. You raised an eyebrow, “What are you guys smiling at?” you asked in irritated voice.

“I know you like the taste. I can see it on your first reaction when the time you taste it.” Youngjae teased. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!”

They all laugh and started the food. You couldn’t resist it anymore so you continue to eat once again. BAP look at each other as they exchanging a smile.

---

“Since the breakfast was over, can you guys please leave now?” you said as all of you finished the breakfast.

“No! Saturday wasn’t over yet.” Zelo snapped. “And so?” you asked.

“So.. We’re going tp stay here till the Saturday ends.” Himchan said. “Mwo?!” you gasped.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Yongguk suggested as he went near to the TV and look for a good movie to watch on the place where the CDs are located.

“Horror? No. Comedy? No. Romance? Yes!” he immediately played the CD with a romace genre.

You actually didn’t want to watch but since the movie already played, you decided to focus and watch. BAP were all around you, also focusing on the movie.

Suddenly, a heart breaking scene came. One of the male cast in the movie broke up with the lead female just because of the bestfriend of the girl. A flashback of you and Youngmin’s break up popped on your head. Just like the scene in the movie, he broke up with you just beacause of your bestfriend Sulli.

Without you knowing, a tear fall from your eyes all of a sudden...

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry if this chapter was a bit different from what I posted last time. It’s really hard for me to remember the whole chapter since I didn’t have any copy of it. As we all know, AFF deleted my latest chap and also the other authors here so please understand. Kamsahamnida!