Bestfriend

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Morning came. It was a bright morning for you since you’re now free again. You’re single again. You’re no longer Youngmin’s girlfriend.

As you stepped out from the house, BAP walked passed by you. You smiled at them but they ignored you and continued walking.

Your face fell. You tried to brightened your mood again since you don’t want to ruin your good day.

You started to walk behind them but they didn’t talk to you and even turned around to look at you.

Almost near the gate, you saw Youngmin waited there as he waved at you. You raised an eyebrow, *Why is he waiting for me?* you asked yourself.

As BAP and you reach the gate. BAP gave Youngmin a glare as they passed by but Youngmin didn’t even noticed since he’s busy smiling at you.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. “Waiting for you.” he simply said. “Eh? Didn’t I—” Youngmin cut you off, “I know, I know. I just want to wait for my bestfriend.”

BAP didn’t heard it anymore since they already headed at the classroom.

“Bestfriend?“ you asked. He smiled and nodded, “Yeah. Don’t you want me to be your bestfriend?” he asked.

You smiled, “Of course I do.” you beamed. Youngmin smiled as he open his arms, “Bestfriend’s hug?”

You smiled and stepped closer to him to give him a hug, “A bestfriend’s hug.” you whispered.

Just then, you two broke apart. Suddenly, you saw Sulli hopped in a black car with an envelop with her. She’s not wearing a school uniform. “Where is she going?” you asked.

“I heard she’s going to transfer to another school. She’s not even suit in this school so that’s better.” Youngmin said.

You shook your head, “That’s bad but I think you’re right!” both of you burst into laughter.

*My ex-bestfriend was already leave but atleast I have a new one and he’s better than Sulli.*