Ditch

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“What are we doing here?” you asked Himchan as you and him stopped at the gate. “We have nowhere to go! ” he nodded at the gate.

“What?” you asked. “Go climb!” he ordered. “What? Ditching school? No!” you blurted. “Do you want your ex caught you?” he snapped.

You stunned as you quickly climb at the gate like what you did last time with him but this time, with a fast move.

After you climb, Himchan followed. You raised an eyebrow, “Are you going to ditch too?” you asked. “Ask me later. We need to get out of here before your ex spotted us!” he snapped as he grabbed your hand once again and dragged you away.

---

Youngmin on the other hand, still searching for you but you are already gone. “Aish! Where did she go?” he mumbled to himself.

“Looking for someone huh?” a voice said that made Youngmin turned his attention to that person. “Sulli..” his face fell.

“Yeah it’s me. Seems like you’re not happy to see your girlfriend huh..” she said in annoying tone. “Sulli, I’m no longer your boyfriend so please leave me alone!” he said.

“So.. You’re now want me to leave you alone. Is it because of that again?!” Sulli smirked.

“Yah! Don’t call her coz you’re the one that !” Youngmin glared at her. Sulli smirked as she walked to Youngmin and whispered, “Am I still a even if I kiss you like this?” she then pressed her lips to him as she kissed him ily.

Youngmin immediately pushed her away, “Stop seducing me again !” he wiped his lips using the back of his hand, “..and stop ruining my lips with your dirty lips!” with that, Youngmin left her.

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows together as he look at Youngmin angrily.

* huh? Let’s see then. I won’t let you to be with Sunmi ever again! You’re mine Jo Youngmin, ONLY mine..*