Choi Junhong a.k.a Zelo

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Jongup arrived at the classroom late.

“Mr. Moon why are you late?” the teacher asked. He bowed, “I’m sorry Seonsaengnim for being late. I help someone that’s why.” apologized.

“Okay. Please take your seat now so I can continue our discussion.” the teacher said.

Jongup bowed once again, “Kamsahamnida Seonsaengnim.” he then went to his seat.

His friends, BAP look at him. “Help someone huh?” Yongguk whispered. “Nice excuse man!” Himchan smirked.

Jongup rolled his eyes on them, “Whatever!” he then faced the front.

*I hope she’s alright..* Jongup remembered you.

---

Second class came, you decided to leave the clinic and go to your classroom.

To your luck, the nurse isn’t there so you easily leaved there.

You went to the classroom with the help of the wall since your feet still unconcious.

When you arrived at the classroom, your teacher not yet there. Jongup suddenly saw as he run to you.

“Why are you here? You seems not yet alright.” he said worriedly.

You ignored him and just went to your seat. You sat there as your rested your head on your desk.

Jongup still not giving up and followed you, “You want me to bring you home now?” he asked.

You faced the other side, “Just leave me alone.” you snapped. He shook his head then went back to his seat.

---

“What happen to her? Are you guys know each other?” Youngjae suddenly asked Jongup.

“Like what I said earlier, I help someone and that someone is her.” Jongup simply replied.

“Mwo? What happen to her?” Yongguk asked. “Is she still hurt?” Himchan asked.

Daehyun and Zelo just listen to their conversation.

“Just ask her if you want to know.” Jongup said as the the teacher suddenly came.

---

Class dismisal...

You are actually have work today but you don’t have energy to work today so you just decided to went home.

You are still unconsious as you walk to your new home. This will be hard for you since your apartment is really far from school.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your arm and lifted you on his back. The sight you saw was a curly blonde hair.

*Aish! I really hate blonde!* you thought.

“Yah! Put me down!” you ordered but he didn’t. “You are still unconsious so I will give you a piggy back ride to your way home. So where’s your house?” he asked.

“I don’t need your help. Just put me down so I can go home now.” you snapped.

“No! Just let me bring you home.” he snapped as he started to walk, didn’t know where and just continue walking.

“Left.” you said. “Eh?” he asked.

“Turn left. My apartment is located there.” you said. “Ohh..” he nodded in understanding and followed your instructions.

---

“We’re already here. You can put me down now.” you said as you two reach the apartment.

“No! I’ll walk you until your apartment door so where’s your apartment here?” he asked.

You rolled your eyes, “There!” you pointed.

As you two are already at the front door, the guy that has a curly blonde guy finally put you down, carefully.

You then unlocked your door and crefully entered.

“Um.. By the way, I’m Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo. You are—” *BANG!* you didn’t let him finish his sentence and quickly shut the door in front of his face.

*What a girl? Not even saying thank you, eh? Interesting~* Zelo shook his head in amusement then left.