Neighbors

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

It’s been almost a week since you didn’t go to school and even to the shop. Your feet were still not fully recover because of the accident.

5:00 in the afternoon...

Since you are already okay, you decided to go to the shop to work. Your money is not enough now for you to live. You still have to pay your apartment’s payment or else you can’t stay there anymore.

As you reach the shop, you straightly went to your manager to explain your being absent these past few days.

“I’m sorry Sunmi but you are fired now.” he said. Your eyes widen in horror, “W-What?! Wait! Why?” you gasped. “The shop is having a hard time right now and we need to fire some of you and you are one of them. We don’t want to fire you but you’ve been gone these past few days so I’m sorry but you’re not belongs here anymore.” then your manager left you.

Your legs became weak after you heard what your manager said. You don’t have any choice but to leave the shop since you’re no longer a worker there.

*How do I pay my apartment now? I don’t have enough money to make me pay it. I should find a job now.* with that, you started to look for a job.

To your luck, you found a job but your salary won’t be too high like what your salary at the Coffee Shop. You are still working at the Coffee Shop but a small one and not so famous shop.

After that, you then look for another place to stay since your salary can’t afford the apartment that you’re currently staying.

After a long walk, you finally found one. The payment is not that high but the place is so small. Not a problem actually since you’re the only one will gonna stay there.

Without any hesitation, you take it. You went first to your old apartment to get all your stuffs and talk to the owner. The owner understands you so she let you leave.

As you entered your new home, you started to unpacked your stuffs and placed it to the right place.

You then walk around and study the place. The living is not that small for yourself. The kitchen is quite good too. The bedroom is okay too but the bed is a bit small but you don’t mind since you are more used to sleep on the floor than the bed.

Ever since you live together with your aunt, she didn’t buy you a bed but when the time you get a job, you finally bought one for yourself.

*Not bad.. Atleast I’m not gonna having a hard to pay for it.* you thought as you went to your new room and shut the door.

---

Morning came. Since you are fully okay now, you decided to to go to school today.

You make a breakfast for yourself and eat it before you could leave your new place and go to school.

As you were ready, you went out and locked your door. When the time you stepped you feet forward, 6 blonde guys appeared in front of you. *Wait! Those blondes again?!* you thought.

Suddenly, they noticed you. “Eh?! Isn’t that Sunmi?” Zelo asked his friends.

Daehyun nodded as he met eyes with you. You just rolled your eyes on him.

They all walks to you, “What are you doing here?” Yongguk asked. “Why do you need to know?” you rolled your eyes and walk passed by them.

“Wait! Are you the one who’s living here?!” Youngjae shouted for you to hear it as he pointed at your new home.

You look back raising an eyebrow, “Yes. Happy now?!” you tiredly replied with annoyance and continue to walk again. “Woah!” Jongup gasped.

“Wait!” Himchan snapped as he runs to you. He then wrapped an arm to your shoulder, “So.. I guess we are neighbors now..” he whispered to your ear.

You quickly pushed him away from you, “Whatever!” with that, you walk faster.

*Neighbors? With those blonde guys?! What is really happening to my life now? I so hate it!* you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Please also support my new fic: My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

Kamsahamnida!