Date [Part 1]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Yah! Where do you guys want to drag me? Can you just let me go!” you yelled at them as all of your went inside the van.

Zelo was the last person who entered the van so he was also the one who shut the door closed.

You tried to escape but they quickly grabbed you and sat you back. “Yah! I said LET ME GO!!” you shouted even more.

“Youngjae go and start the car now.” Yongguk ordered. You saw Youngjae nodded as he did what Yongguk said.

“Where are we going?” you asked, annoyed. “Just wait and see.” Himchan smirked.

You rolled your eyes on him as you rested your back on the back of your seat. You let out a sigh, *They always annoys me..* you thought.

You saw Daehyun smiled at you as you gave him a look. With that, Daehyun look to the other side as he put his mask on.

*Weirdo..* you thought as you rolled your eyes on him.

---

The van suddenly in front of the Lotte World. All of you went out from the van.

“What are we doing here?” you asked. “We’re here to have fun.” Zelo beamed.

“Have fun? What would be so fun in here? I couldn’t see anything..” you said in sarcastic voice.

Himchan walks to you as he wrapped an arm to your shoulder. You pushed him away, “Stop touching me. We’re not close for you to do that!” you snapped.

He pouted and he didn’t wrapped an arm to you again instead he hold your hand. You tried to removed your hand from his but he hold it tightly.

You frowned at him, “I told you not to hold my hand! Let go my hand now!” you yelled but he just winked and dragged you to the roller coaster as BAP followed.

“Why did you dragged me here?” you asked. Himchan look up, “We’re going to ride that.” he nodded to the dorection of the roller coaster.

“Mwo?! Andwae!” you protested. “Wae? Scared eh?” Jongup smirked at you. You gave him a look, “N-No I’m not!” you blurted.

“Then let’s go ride it.” Youngjae said.

“I will sit next to you-ah..” Himchan said, still holding your hand. “Mwo?!” BAP gasped.

“I want to sit next to her too.” Yongguk said. “Nado!” the others agreed.

“Then let’s ride one by one.” Himcham requested as the others quickly agreed.

Your eyes widen in horror, “Yah! I don’t want to ride that 6 times!” you snapped.

You saw them smirking, “Sorry but you don’t have any other choice.” Youngjae said.