Punishment

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

You neatly washed your face before you went back to the classroom.

As you reach the classroom, BAP runs to you when they suddenly saw your appearance. “Sunmi-ah, where did you go?” “Don’t you know where did we go just to look for you?” “Did you already eat?” “Sunmi-ah?” they said but seems like you’re not there.

You just continue to walk and sat on your seat. You are there but seems like you’re not. Your body was there but you’re mind was out of the world. BAP suspiciously look at you. You became a different person when the time you came back.

Suddenly, your teacher entered the classroom and start the lesson. Meanwhile, you were still out of your mind at your seat.

“Miss Go? Are you listening to me?” you suddenly heard your teacher said. You went back to the real world and look in front, “Ne?” you asked.

“I’m asking the answer of the question no. 3.” your teacher repeated. “Uh-oh..” you mumbled.

“Eh? You didn’t even open your book? Well.. I know you’re smart but you seems different today. Ms. Go, you stay here after class, I’ll talk to you. I need to give you a punishment.” your teacher said.

You nodded and lowered your head.

---

After class, you stayed at the classroom to have a talk with your teacher.

“What’s happening to you Ms. Go? To be honest, I prefer you to sleep in my class than you’re awake but your mind wasn’t.” your teacher said. You just lowered your head, didn’t want to complain or something since you’re not in a mood for that.

Your teacher sighed, “Okay, so.. I want you to arrange all the books in the library to it’s proper shelves.” with that, your teacher leave the room.

You let out a sigh, *This day isn’t good for me, I guess.* you thought as you also went out from the classroom.

To your surprised, BAP was waiting for you outside the classroom. “We want to help you.” Yongguk said.

“I don’t need any of your help!” you said as you walk passed by them. As alway, Youngjae blocked your way. You frowned, “Stay away from my way!” you said. He shook his head, “No until you agreed to us to help you.” he conditioned.

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t need a help from anyone! Jusy go away!” you said and started to walk again.

This time, they all blocked your way. You started to pissed off now since you’re not in a mood to argue with them. “This is the last time that I’m going to repeat this, I DON’T NEED A HELP FROM ANYONE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” you yelled at them.

BAP stunned hearing your very loud voice. With that, they all give your way and leave you right away.

You let out a sigh, “Thanks God!” you whispered as you continue to walk to the library.

Suddenly, you saw 2 familiar figures in your way to the library. Your heart sank when you saw Youngmin hugging Sulli. You could see that Sulli was shrugging from the hug.

Then you heard Youngmin said, “Mianhe, please forgive me. I love you Sulli-ah, I don’t know what to do if I lose you.” Your heart hurts even more.

You didn’t to see the next thing will going to happen but your feet didn’t want to move on your spot. Suddenly, someone’s hands covered your eyes as he spun you around and let you rested your head into his chest, “Don’t look at them..” you heard a familiar voice whispered to you.