I still love you

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

You were already lying on your bed as Youngmin’s words keep playing on your head.

“..it’s bacause of you..”

“..it’s bacause of you..”

“..it’s bacause of you..”

“..it’s bacause of you..”

“..it’s bacause of you..”

You shook your head to snap your head on playing that words. *No! But he said...*

:: flashback ::

“..it’s because of you..” Youngmin said. You froze.

“W-what?” you gasped as if you heard wrong but he repeated, “I’m here to think about my feelings for you.” he said.

You open your mouth to say sonething but he cut you off and continued, “I know I hurt you before because of Sulli but I thought she’s the one that I love. Day by day, I’m with her but I still can’t forget about you. I didn’t know why I broke up with you over Sulli. She tricked me, she seduce me. I tried myself to focus on Sulli but always failed. She easily get jealous everytime I talk about you. I tried to understand her but I can’t. She was too different from you. Sunmi-ah.. I know you still didn’t forgive me but believe it ir not, I’m still in love with you.” he said.

You didn’t what you need to feel about what he said. You could feel a mixed emotions.

You stood up and raised an eyebrow at him, “Are you crazy?! After what you did to me before. After hurting me, now you’re saying you’re still in love with me?! After a year, you just realize it today?! and now, you want me to believe that?! What fo you think of me? A thing that you can freely get back from you?! Are you really a person?! If you hurt me before, you can still do the same thing so expect me to go back to you! I’m a person too that has feelings!” tears welled up to your eyes. “I’m going now.” you turned to leave but he held you back.

“I know I hurt you so much but all I said.. I meant it. Sunmi-ah, I love you and I’m willing to wait no matter what.” you heard him said as another tears fall from your eyes.

Without looking back at him, you left leaving him crying alone.

:: end of flashback ::

*Is he really meant what he said?* you thought. You shook your head, *No. He just want to trick you. Yah! Go Sunmi, don’t ever believe him. He will just hurt you.*

With that, you burried your face on your pillow and soon, fall asleep.