Confuse

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“I wish you to forget about Youngmin and started to like me instead..” Daehyun softly stated.

You just remained on your spot as you stared at him, stunned. Daehyun gently shook you, “Sunmi? Gwenchana?” he asked, worried.

You snapped out your gaze and back to reality, “Ne?” you gasped. “Don’t you hear what I said?” Daehyun asked as you shook your head, “I don’t know. I think I heard wrong.” you said.

Daehyun put his hands to your shoulder, “Go Sunmi, I wish you to forget about Youngmin and started to like me instead.” he repeated.

You froze, *Omo! It’s true. I received another confession for today. Sheesh! Eotokhae?*

“Sunmi, I like you just like the fireworks. You made me feel better when I’m with you..” he said as he look straightly into your eyes.

You could see a sincerity on his face. You looked away, “Mian but I think I need to go now.” you stood up but stopped when you heard him spoke, “I’m not asking for your answer today. Just take your time and think, I’ll be waiting.” he finished his sentence.

With that, you left him without saying a word.

*Aish! Why so many people wants to wait for me?* you let out a sigh, *They made me confuse right now. Aish!*

---

Since no work today, you decided to went home.

You throw your body to your bed and let out a heavy sigh, “Why those blondes keep making me confuse? Why blondes anyway?” you mumbled to yourself as you make yourself to fall asleep but it’s so hard for you because of what happened.

“I still love you..”

“Go Sunmi, I like you..”

“Sunmi, I like you just like the fireworks.”

It keeps repeating on your head. Youngmin, Himchan and Daehyun. Those 3, it so hard to think that they all like you. They all handsome but you’re not yet ready for relationship for now.

You pulled up the blanket up to your face and tried to sleep. Minutes later, you finally did.