6 Blonde Guys

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

Authors Note

All the members of BAP were in the same age here~

 

 

 

 

 

---

It’s the first of school of BAP. They all prepared theirselves for their first day.

“Are you guys ready now?” Yongguk asked his co-members. They all nodded, “Yes. We are~”

“Let’s go now!” Yongguk said as they went out from their dorm and went inside the van.

“Who will going to drive?” Yongguk asked. “I’ll go for it.” Youngjae volunteered.

“Good!” Yongguk said as Youngjae position himself to the driver’s seat. With that, the van drove off.

“I wonder what Kirin High looks like.” Zelo started. “They said it’s quite good.” Jongup said.

“I hope Kirin High has so many pretty an y ladies.” Himchan said. Yongguk gave him a look.

“Wae? You can’t blame me, I just love girls!” Himchan said as Yongguk rolled his eyes, “You ert!”

“How about you Daehyun, what are you expecting for our new school?” Zelo asked. “Nothing.” he replied as he put his mask on to his mouth.

Zelo pouted, *Weirdo.*

The atmosphere became silent as Youngjae continued driving. Suddenly, a girl stopped in the middle of the road.

“Youngjae, be careful!” Yongguk shouted. Luckily, Youngjae stop the car at the right time but they all saw the girl fainted.

“Omo! What happen?” Youngjae gasped. “Let’s take a look at then.” Himchan suggested.

BAP went out from the van to see the girl lying on the ground. They all walk to her and gently shook her, “Miss, are you okay?”

---

You stepped at the center of the road trying to end your life. As the van stopped, you only hit a little but still fainted.

“Miss, are you okay?” you heard voices said. You slowly open your eyes. Your vision is still blurted but you could see 6 heads with blonde hair.

*Wait! Blonde? Even in heaven, there are blonde guys?! I want to kill myself for me to forget about my blonde ex-boyfriend but why? What I have done to punish me like this?* you said on your mind.

You saw one of them who’s hair is curly waving in front of your face, “Agashi?” he said. “Are you okay Agashi?” the one muscular guy asked.

Right after you heard them asked you, you noticed that you didn’t died. You’re still alive. All the blonde guys around you are true.

You quickly stood up and fixed the mess on your uniform. “Are you okay now?” the one who has a straight hair asked once more.

“Yes, I am but I was planning to end my life now when you guys ruined my plan and stop your van!” you rolled your eyes on them and walk away.

BAP watch you walk away, surprised on what you just said. “That girl is interesting eh?” Himchan commented.

“Let’s just go before we get late for school.” Yongguk said as they nodded and went back to the van.

---

As you arrived at the school, you saw Youngmin with Sulli again. They always look happy together that made you really angry.

Right then, you heard a loud squeal coming from the girls at your school. You followed their and saw the 6 blonde guys that you met earlier staightly went to the director’s office.

*They also study here?* with that, you headed to your classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note #2

How’s BAP’s entrance?