Hurt

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

When the time you arrived at school, BAP also arrived after you.

You didn’t even give them a glance back but just went straightly on your chair.

Just after a minute, your teacher came. You carefully sat up and decided to listen for the class today. You didn’t know why but you feel that you like it.

The discussion went good as your teacher was relieved when she saw you listening.

---

Lunch break...

You carefully put all your stuffs on your bag. You stood up and left the room.

As BAP saw you leaved, they are automatically stood up and followed you.

You could feel some pairs of steps behind you. You carefully spun aroumd only to see the 6 blonde guys once again.

You raised an eyebrow at them, “You guys again? Why you guys are always following me?” you asked.

“We just want to be friends with you.” Yongguk calmly said.

You raised your eyebrow again, “Friends? I don’t need that so just go and leave me alone!” you said as you started to walk again but then, one of them block your way. It’s Youngjae.

“What are you doing?” you frowned. “I thought you already know. You said it’s my hobby right?” he reminded.

*Yes. I said that.* you thought.

You rolled your eyes and stepped aside to walk away but as usual, he blocked your way again.

“Yah! Stay away from my way!” you yelled.

Suddenly, the BAP went to you as they encircling you. “Just let us be your friend. Let’s eat together at the canteen.” Himchan winked.

You rolled your eyes, *Eeeww!* you said on your mind.

“I already said I don’t want to be friends to anyone.” you repeated it to them.

Daehyun carefully look at you as he slowly removed his mask, “What’s the reason why then?” he asked.

“Why do I need to tell you?” you snapped. Daehyun pouted as he put back his mask on to his mouth. *She’s really something..* he thought.

“Let’s just be friends okay?” Jongup said. “Yeah! Just let us be your friends.” Zelo agreed.

You open your mouth to protest again but Youngmin suddenly popped on your sight. He passed by you.

BAP followed your gaze, puzzled.

You met eyes with Youngmin. You just stared at him as he walk. But then, Sulli appeared on his side, hugging his arm. Your heart started to feel hurt again. You still couldn’t stand seeing those two together.

Just then, Sulli noticed you. She gave you a glared as she pulled Youngmin closer to her. “Oppa, let’s go!” she said loudly as she dragged him away.

When they are already disappeares on your sight, a tear suddenly fall from your eyes.

“What happen to you?” “Are you crying? Why?” “Is there something wrong?” “You hurt somewhere?” BAP aaked you, worried.

You quickly wiped your tears as you pushed them aside on your way and started to runaway.

Your tears couldn’t hold it anymore so it continously falling from your eyes.

BAP watch you running, still puzzled.

*What happen to her?* *Something bad happen?* *I wonder why she cried.* *Her expression become different when he saw that blonde but why?* *Why do I feel she’s having a hard time?* *I hope she’s okay.* BAP thought.