Another Confession

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“I want to know if he’s bothering the girl I like..” Himchan softly stated. You froze on your spot. *Is he confessing to me?*

You laugh nervously, “Do you think I will give in easily to your trick? Psh! Too bad, I’m not like your other girls!” you said.

“I’m serious.” his expression didn’t change. You gulped and stayed still. “Go Sunmi, I like you.” he finally said the magic word.

You made a step backward, “I need to go now.” you turned to leave but as always he caught you, “I know your shock but I’ll be waiting.” he said.

You snapped his hand away and started to run. As you were walking, Himchan’s words repeatedly playing on your head.

“Go Sunmi, I like you.”

“Go Sunmi, I like you.”

“Go Sunmi, I like you.”

You shook your head, *No. He don’t like me.* you snapped your head but a serious expression of Himchan played on your head. *But he looks serious.*

Suddenly, you bumped into someone because of your head lowered. “Ow!” you winced as you touch your forehead.

“Did I hurt you?” a voice asked. You looked up and to your surprised, you knew the person. “Daehyun-ah..” you could still recognize him even he’s wearung his mask.

“Uh.. Hey!” he waved as he take off his mask. “You still recognize me even I’m wearing a mask.” he commented.

*Right.* “Well.. Maybe because of your blonde hair.” you excused.

He raised an eyebrow, “But my friends are also blonde.” he snapped. *Right. Well.. To be honest, because of your eyes that usually met mine.*

“Why didn’t you attended class?” he asked. “Uh-oh.. I just went somewhere.” you explained. “Are you with Himchan that time?” he slowly asked. You looked up at him, surprised. “Uh..” you lowered your head as you remembered Himchan’s confession.

“So.. are you going somewhere?” Daehyun suddenly change the topic. You looked up again, “Home.” you replied.

“Do you mind going out with me?” he slowly asked. “Eh?” you gaped.

“Um.. I’m about to go to the park and I was wondering if you want to come?” he looked at you with a pleasing eyes. You let out a sigh, “Okay.” you didn’t know why but you feel like going with him.

He brightened, “Really?” You nodded.

“Okay, kaja!” he said as both you two went to the park. You study him for a while, *He is different from Himchan.* you thought.

Suddenly, Daehyun caught your waist and pressed you against his chest. *Okay, snap that. They are the same.*

“Be careful. You almost hit by a car.” Daehyun whispered softly. You look up and noticed that a car was about to hit you but luckily, Daehyun caught you in time.

He carefully released you, “Gwenchana?” he asked as you nodded. *He is so caring.* you thought.

“Come on. We’re almost reach the park.” he said as you silently followed him.

“Um... Why did you want to go here?” you asked as you two reach the park. “Just want to relax and watch the fireworks.” he said. You gaze at him, amused.

“Come on. Let’s grabbed dukbokki first. The fireworks will appear maybe later.” he said as he grabbed you wrist but you stared at his hand that made him pulled away. “Mianhe.” he whispered.

You shook your head, “No. It’s okay. Come on.” you said and passed by. Daehyun smiled and followed you.

After eating dukbokki, you two search for a perfect spot to watch the fireworks. Minutes later, the you two already spotted one. You two make a sit on the bench and looked up the sky.

“Do you like fireworks that much?” you suddenly asked in curiosity. He smiled and nodded.

“What so special with the fireworks?” you mummbled to yourself but Daehyun could still hear it. “I like them. I feel better everytime I see them.” he said.

You automatically looked at him, “You heard it?” He smiled and nodded as he looked up once again. “Aish!” you scratched your head.

He chuckled and turned to you again.“How come you started to talk now?” he suddenly asked. “Eh?” you gasped. “Day by day, you started to talk much just like today.” he said and looked up the sky again. You stared at him, amused.

“Uh.. Fireworks!” he pointed. You snapped out your gaze and looked up. Your eyes sparkled, “Woah!” you suddenly whispered.

“That’s why I like them. They can lightened up all the person’s mood.” Daehyun said. “I know right.” you giggled.

Daehyun gaze down at you, *I like seeing you smiling. You look better.*

Minutes later, the fireworks disappeared but a shooting star suddenly appeared in the sky. “Uh.. Shooting star!” you pointed as you sut your eyes close tightly and pressed your both palms together.

Then, you slowly open your eyes again and looked up in the sky. You turned to Daehyun who’s eyes were closed. Just then, he slowly open his eyes.

“You make a wish?” you asked. He nodded. You kept yourself silent, hesitating to ask him or not. “Do you want to hear my wish?” he asked. You nodded.

He slowly turned to you and stared as you stared back. With a serious face, he said, “I wish you to forget about Youngmin and started to like me instead..”