Girlfriend

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Youngmin asked you as he stooped down in front of you.

You were very shocked by the unexpected scene. You didn’t expect that your ‘crush’, Youngmin will going ask you to be his girlfriend.

He’s your crush since grade school days. He’s also the heartthrob at your school.

After you heard what he just say, your heart starting to beat fast that you couldn’t say a word.

Youngmin on the other hand, still on his position, waiting for your answer.

“Sunmi-ah, will you be my girlfriend?” he repeated. *Omo! Is it real? I’m not dreaming?* you squealed on your head.

Suddenly, you felt a hand held your hand. You noticed that it’s Youngmin. “Please say yes..” he whispered.

The students started to chant, “Just say yes!”

The others (girls) are jealous. They couldn’t say a bad word about you since you have all the personalities that all the guy want to be their girlfriend.

“So.. Your answer is..?” Youngmin asked. You smiled and nodded, “Yes. I’m now your girlfriend.” you replied.

Youngmin quickly stood up and kissed you. You were shocked since it’s your first kiss. But Youngmin broke the kiss for a while.

“You didn’t know how happy I am now.” he whispered as he kiss you one more time.

You were still in shocked but this time, you kissed him back.

“Aww~”

“I’ so jealous!”

“Why is it to be her?”

“Wow! How I wish someone like him will ask me to be his girlfriend..”

“Woah! Seems like Youngmin is a good kisser too..”

“I know right!”

You heard the students said. *I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend, Youngmin-ah.. I’m the one who were very happy.*

---

“Sunmi-ah, let’s go home together~” Sulli, your bestfriend said as the class ended.

“Um.. Sulli-ah, mianhe but.. but..” “She will walk home with me.” a voice suddenly snapped you.

You look to the door and saw Youngmin. He smiled and walk to you. He grabbed your hand, “Let’s go..” he said.

You look up at him and look back to Sulli, “Mianhe Sulli, Annyeong! See you tomorrow~” you apologized as you leave with Youngmin.

Sulli watch the two of you walk away. She let out a sigh before she could completely disappeared and went home by her own.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Annyeonghaseyo!

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to all my subbies ^^ To be honest, I didn’t expect to have 70+ subbies before I start this fic. To you all, feel my heart and see how it beats for you <3

Second, sorry if the first chap is boring. I just want all of you to know how Youngmin and you/you started. This chapter is very important so please be patient of waiting for BAP to appeared on this fic :)

Lastly, I hope all of you will enjoy the first chap!

I LOVE YOU ALL <333