2nd

I only miss you when I'm breathing

-At her new home-

>>And this is the library. I bought this white piano for you, since I know you love to play the piano.<< Jong Suk smiled proudly because he had remembered his daughters hobbies.

>>That's very nice.<< Sora answered politely, not really interested in the piano.

>>Would you like to come with me to a show tomorrow? You can come and watch. I can even introduce you to some idols if you like. I heard that these two of TVXQ will be there and a rookie group called. . .MYNAME?!<< Her father still tried to cheer her up but Sora just shrugged her shoulders.

Not long ago, she would have killed to meet Changmin, her bias from TVXQ, but now she didn't care. Actually, there was nothing she cared about anymore.

>>Come on. It's better than sitting at home all day long.<<

>>Okay.<< She finally agreed, although it was only because she knew her father wouldn't let go of the topic until she said yes.

>>Thank you.<< Jong Suk smiled.

Sora didn't get why he was thanking her, but maybe it was because he was thankful that she wouldn't stay at home, being in her room, crying.

 

After dinner, she went into the library/music room and sat down at the piano. She played a very famous song her mother used to sing.

She was so engrossed in the music and the feeling of playing the piano again that she didn't realized her father standing behind her. Only when she had ended playing, she noticed his presence.

>>Oh<<, she made as she turned around and saw him.

>>You didn't notice me?<< He smiled. Sora just shook her head, her eyes on the piano keys.

>>Did you learn all her songs on the piano?<<

>>And violin and flute.<<

Jong Suk was impressed, since his wife had released four albums with ten songs on each, it was quite amazing that she could play all of them.

>>Seoul Arts High School will be the perfect school for you.<<

Sora stiffened at the thought of her new school.

Can I already go to school and pretend that I'm a normal girl?

 

The next morning Sora woke up, after another night full of nightmares, and went into the kitchen. Her father was already preparing breakfast.

>>Good morning<<, he greeted her cheerfully.

>>Morning<<, she muttered and sat down at the table, waiting for the breakfast to finish.

Afterwards, the two of them drove to the studio in which the show would take place.

They went into the changing room.

Two women who did her fathers make up and stuff greeted Sora nicely and comforted her well.

>>Do you want to watch it in here on the screen?<<, her father asked her. She just simply nodded and sat down in front of the TV.

The show began and the guests and MC's started talking about things which seemed meaningless for Sora.  

>>So we heard, that your daughter Kim Sora landed in Seoul. Tell us about it<<, one of the MC's looked at her father.

>>Yes, she arrived yesterday. I'm happy to have her here now. She is going to school on Monday. I hope she'll then change again into the happy, lively girl I used to know.<<

>>Oooh~<<, they all made and nodded.

>>How old is she now?<<

>>She's seventeen in Korean age.<<

>>Aah and which school is she going to attend?<

>>Seoul Arts High School.<<

>>Isn't that the school where Chaejin goes to?<<, one of MC's looked at a boy, sitting behind Sora's father.

Sora raised her eyebrows. That boy? Is he part of this group. . .MYNAME? 

>>Yeah, I go to that school.<<

>>Then, you should take care of her<<, one of the MC's suggested.

Chaejin laughed shyly and nodded. >>If I see her, I'll take care of her.<<

After their little conversation they continued with the show and after an awful  period of time it was finally coming to an end.

The last thing they talked about, was again Sora.

>>Since she attends Seoul Arts High School, she's interested in music and acting, right? Just like her parents?<<

Jong Suk nodded. >>She's a very good musician. She plays three instruments and has a very clear voice. She and her mother are very alike.<<

Sora stiffened at hearing her mother to be mentioned. She didn't feel well. She knew if she would listen to this any longer, she would start crying, but she couldn't help but listen and watch it nevertheless.

>>So she wants to become a musician as well?<<, the MC continued.

>>She's young, she has still time to sort out things but I'd love if she become a musician.<<

With that, the show ended and everyone went to their make up rooms. Tears formed in Sora's eyes and without looking at the make up stylists of her father, she asked where to find the bathroom.

She hurried out of the room, down the corridor and when she walked around a corner, she bumped into someone and landed on the ground.

>>Ouch<<, she muttered.

>>Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?<<, that someone, she just bumped into, asked.

She looked up and saw a boy with black hair and a worried expression.

>>Huh? Does it hurt so much that you start crying? I'm so sorry!<< He stretched out his hand and helped her standing up. He searched in his pocket and got out a handkerchief. >>I'm sorry, does it hurt?<<

She shook her head and wiped away her tears. >>Thanks<<, she muttered.

>>Then why are you crying?<<

She didn't respond and after a little bit of silence, she asked: >>Can you show me where I find the bathroom?<<  

>>Of course. This way.<< He turned around and walked down the corridor to the women restrooms. >>I'm Seok Chaejin, by the way.<< He gave her a bright smile. >>What's your name?<<

>>Kim Sora.<<

>>Ooh, you are the daughter of Kim Jong Suk?<<

She just nodded.

>>I'm sorry for what happened to your mother.<< He put on a apologizing face.

Sora's grip on Chaejin's handkerchief tightened. He doesn't know what it means to lose your mother. I don't need his or anyone's compassion. That won't make it any better.

Although her thoughts were like this, she nodded in understanding and turned around to open the door of the restroom.

>>I guess I see you on Monday in school. Bye.<< Chaejin waved and smiled his bright smile, he then left.

Sora looked at the handkerchief in her hands. >>I'll just keep it then?<<