41th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

On Friday morning, Sora opened the door and was surprised to see L.Joe standing in front of her. >>Good morning.<<

>>Hey. . .<<

>>Let's go to school together, okay?<<

Sora nodded and so they went to the bus stop. >>I didn't expect you would come and pick me up<<, she blurted out.

>>I'm sorry for not telling you.<<

>>It's okay.<<

 

In front of the school gates (the meeting place for the field trip) Teen Top was already waiting. >>Hey you two!<< The four of them greeted L.Joe and Sora.

>>Ah, I'm so excited!<<, Ricky told everyone.

>>It's okay, Ricky. We know that<<, Changjo told him.

>>Ah there are Kai Hyung and Sehun Hyung!<< Niel gestured the two of them to come closer. >>Hey~.<< Teen Top and Sora greeted the two of them.

A few minutes later, JunQ and Chaejin arrived too and joined their group.

After everyone from both classes had arrived, two buses stopped in front of them.

They all hurried to go in and Sora sat down at a window seat. Chaejin saw that and >accidentally< pushed L.Joe on to the seat next to her.

>>Er. . Sorry. . . Can I sit here?<<, he asked and Sora nodded. Behind the two sat down Chaejin and JunQ. And in front of Sora and L.Joe sat down Chunji and Kai, besides them, (the small corridor between them) sat down Niel and Sehun and next to Sora and L.Joe were Ricky and Changjo seated.

Sora looked at L.Joe who just got out his earphones and his iPhone. >>Wanna listen to music too?<<, he asked and Sora nodded immediately.

 

The bus drive took almost four hours and Sora woke up by a >click< sound. She opened her eyes and found herself leaning her head against L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe who had fallen asleep too, had leaned his head on top of hers. Chunji and Kai had turned around and took a picture of it.

>>Omo, so embarrassing.<< Sora hid her face with her hands.

She heard Chunji laughing. >>I'll send the photo to you, so please give me your number.<<

Sora sighed and told him her number, then she got the photo of her and L.Joe sleeping. >>Oh God. . .<<

>>What is it?<<, L.Joe, who was finally awake, asked.

>>Look at your phone and you know it<<, Kai told him and L.Joe did it. >>Ya! Where did that picture come from?<< He stood up and hid Chunji's head. However he still had to hide a smile.

 

It was early noon when the bus finally stopped. The teacher went up to the front and announced: >>Now that we are here, we organized something for you. First you have to get into groups of five.<<

Sora and L.Joe looked at each other. >>We two?<<, he asked and Sora nodded. >>With Chunji and Kai?<<

>>Yes!<<, they said in unison.

>>And who. . ?<< L.Joe looked around.

>>Me!<<, Chaejin said.

>>Okay good. We five and then Niel, Sehun, Ricky, Changjo and JunQ hyung.<<

>>Yaay!<<

>>When everyone has a group, you'll get a mission and the arriving at the beach after fulfilling these mission will win.<< The teacher handed out lists and maps of the city.

>>Take a photo of something sweet. . .<<, Sora read out one of the missions on the paper.

>>Let's start!<< Chunji was the first one to get up and leave the bus.

Outside the five of them gathered. >>Okay, first one on the list: Take a photo of a man on a bike<<, Sora read out.

Kai got out his camera, already looking around.

Chunji took the map and looked at it. >>Let's just go that way.<< He pointed somewhere and they started following him.

>>Ah! Kai Hyung, there!<< Chaejin pointed at a man on a bike and Kai quickly took a photo of him.

>>Let me see.<< L.Joe bend over the camera and looked at it. >>Well, the guy looks like an Ahjumma, but it's okay.<<

>>Come on! Next thing?<<, Chunji asked.

>>A photo of a red car<<, Sora said.

So the five continued their walk until they found a red car. >>There!<<, L.Joe and Chaejin exclaimed. Kai took a photo of it and asked: >>What's the next one?<<

>>A photo of something sweet.<<

>>I have something! A chocolate bar.<< Chaejin opened his bag and got out a chocolate bar. >>Seyong Hyung secretly gave it to me.<< He grinned and held it out for Kai to take a photo of it.

>>Only 12 to go<<, Sora said. >>Next thing is a group photo in front of a museum.<<

They all looked at Chunji.

>>Quickly, show us the way!<<, L.Joe told him.

>>Is it even marked on the map?<<, Kai asked.

>>Ah, yeah there's one.<< Chunji pointed at a direction and went off first.

 

>>Sure we are going the right way?<<, Kai whispered.

>>I'm not sure. I don't know if he can read maps<<, L.Joe replied.

>>I heard that<<, Chunji let them know, without taking his eyes off the map.

>>There! There!<< Chaejin shifted his gaze to the museum. >>Finally!<<

They all started running towards the museum. Kai asked a guy to take a photo of them and so they all placed themselves in front of the museum. >>Kimchi~.<<

After they took the picture, Sora read out the next one: >>Take individual photos of the group members on the play ground.<<

>>Chunji Hyung, where's the playground?<<, Chaejin asked.

Chunji looked at the map for a while. >>This way!<< He started to walk and the others followed him.

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the playground. Sora sat down on a swing and Kai took a picture of her. L.Joe sat down on the slide, Chunji at the swing as well, Chaejin played in the sand and Kai climbed on to the climbing frame.

>>Mission completed!<<, they all said.

>>Now, we have to buy food and take a picture of us while eating.<<

>>Okay~!<<

 

Ten minutes later, they ended up in a mall. >>How about we separate?<<, Chaejin suggested. >>Sora and L.Joe walk around the mall and try to complete more things on the list, while we go and buy food for all of us.<<

They all agreed, so Kai handed over his camera to Sora. >>We'll go in there and buy the food. See you in a bit<<, Chaejin said and grinned.

Sora and L.Joe went off, looking at the next thing on the list.

>>Good idea, Chaejin. Now they are alone.<< Chunji patted his shoulder and grinned.

>>Nice plan, Chaejin<<, Kai agreed and smiled.

>>Sometimes we just have to help them a little<<, Chaejin said and went into the restaurant.

 

>>Hmm, something round and green. . .<<, L.Joe looked around.

>>I know, I know! A green apple.<< Sora beamed and hurried to find the next food store. She found one and took a picture of a green apple. >>Finished!<<

L.Joe looked on to the paper. >>Now a toy with black and white colors<<, he said.

>>Let's find a toy store!<< Sora looked around, all excited.

>>There!<<, L.Joe told her and they quickly hurried in.

>>A football!<< She ran over to the ball and took a photo of it. When she wanted to go back to the exist, she tripped. >>Ah!<< She closed her eyes in shock, but suddenly felt two arms around her waist.

>>Better watch out, okay?<< L.Joe smiled and still held on to her. Sora blushed.

>>T-Thank you. . .you can. . << She looked at his arms around her.

>>Oh. . .er. . .sorry.<< He let go of her and looked at the list. >>Next thing: Taking a picture in front of an idol.<<

>>That is easy. We are in a mall, somewhere will be a picture of an idol. . . aaaah CHAEJIN!<<

L.Joe chuckled. >>That took quite some time.<< He went over to the exist. >>That's the perfect timing to go back to the others.<<

 

Back together, it was time to take a picture with Chaejin and then eat what they had ordered.

>>Let's trade food, okay? I know you don't like that meal.<< L.Joe looked at Sora and she nodded.

>>Thank you.<< She gladly gave him her food and he gave her his.

The other three looked down to their food, hiding a smile. >>Seems like it worked<<, Chunji muttered.

 

An hour later, the five had finished the list and hurried to the beach. >>Woah! We are finally here!<<, Chaejin exclaimed.

>>The sea is so beautiful<<, Kai said and took a picture of it.

>>There are the teachers!<< Chunji pointed at them and the five started to run. As they approached them, they noticed they were the first ones to arrive. They quickly showed the teachers their photos. >>Congratulations. You are the first team to get here. You'll receive a free ticket for Lotte World.<<

>>Yaaaay!<<

>>Thank you~.<<

They took the tickets and walked along the beach. Then they sat down in the cold sand and looked at the water. >>Beautiful.<<

>>That was exhausting<<, Chunji said.

>>How about, we get something to drink?<<, Chaejin asked, getting up.

>>Yeah, good idea<<, Kai agreed.

>>We'll bring you something<<, Chunji told Sora and L.Joe.

>>Okay<<, they both said and watched the other three disappear.

>>I remember how we two spent a day at the beach. Remember when you once got lost?<< L.Joe looked at her, amused.

>>Yeah. You just left me there.<<

>>I didn't. There was this kid who wanted something from me and when I turned around to you, you had disappeared. The whole day I was looking for you, until I found you sitting on a bench.<<

>>Yeah, I almost cried.<<

>>Don't lie, you had already cried.<<

Sora pouted. >>You just left me there.<<

>>I didn't!<<

Sora giggled. >>I know.<< She looked back at the water. >>I kinda miss these times<<, she confessed.

>>We can make it like this again. . .or even better.<<

>>What do you mean?<<, she asked and looked at him, but L.Joe kept his eyes on the sea. The sun was slowly setting and it was a beautiful scene, so Sora looked at it too.

>>I really missed you when you were away these five weeks<<, L.Joe finally spoke. >>You have no idea what I have done to get you back. . . I even worked with gangsters<<, he muttered.

>>Wh-Why did you do that?<<, she asked, shocked.

>>Because. . .because I wanted you back so badly.<< He turned around to her, so did Sora. L.Joe's eyes were filled with pain, remembering the the time she wasn't with him. >>I was so worried about you. . .Do you know why?<<

Sora simply shook her head.

L.Joe reached out his hand, took a strand of hair in between his fingers and looked at it. >>Back I California, I had this feeling and I actually carried this feeling all these years with me. Even now I feel it.<< He tilted his head up and let go of her hair. >>And this feeling. . .is love.<<

Sora had not known how these words would make her blush and how they could make her incredible happy.

Actually, she knew and understood it only in this very moment.

L.Joe, who didn't wait for her to answer, stood up and looked at the sea.

Sora got up too and slowly reached out her hand and took L.Joe's. She looked at their both interlaced hands.

>>I now know why it was so easy to be the old me again. I now know why I forgot about my time with L so fast . . . I now know why I'm feeling happy all this time. . .it's because I love you<<, she whispered and looked up. Their eyes met and a small smiled formed on both of their faces. L.Joe hesitantly took a step closer and held Sora's other hand, slowly interlacing their fingers. He simply looked at her for a few seconds, amazed by her natural beauty. I know it took long for us to finally stand here. That we cried a lot because of each other. But now I just want to be happy with you. I hope you can forgive me and let me be with you. I'll be stunned by your beauty every time I see you. I'll be worried every time you cry. I'll be happy every time you smile and laugh. I'll be touched every time you sing. . .I'll be forever yours. He carefully leaned closer to her face until his lips softly touched hers.

With that she closed her eyes and let L.Joe kiss her. He slowly deepened the kiss as he felt her kissing back. L.Joe wrapped his arms around her waist, gently pulling her closer. He could feel her fast heartbeat and noticed that his was beating the same.

As L.Joe pulled back, he rested his forehead against hers and looked at her beautiful clear eyes. >>I love you<<, he whispered and took her hand.

Sora smiled. >>I love you too<<, she said and squished his hand lightly.

They both continued standing like this, just looking at each other, knowing that they finally got there happy ending.

 

 

------------------------

whoohoo what's going to happen with L? o.O

I already know ;D But I won't tell you yet. Just wait . . . (please ^^')