38th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

Sora went into her room and took off her jacket. She laid down on her bed and sighed.

What a confusing day.

I hated how students looked at me but I'm thankful to Chaejin for standing up for me.

And also, what was that back in the music room? They all suddenly burst into the room, lying on the floor. Two of them I didn't even know ...and then there was L.Joe. He talked to me, but I refused to talk back. I just don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to get near anyone. L is coming back soon, isn't he? If he does, maybe it's better to not get near L.Joe and Chaejin in order to not miss them again ...

 

The next morning, she left her house and her eyes landed on the opposite street. He always hid behind the tree. But now he isn't. . .What is he doing right now? Where is he? When will he come back?

The last words he had said to her, echoed in her mind. >>I'll come back. Soon we'll be united again.<< Sora's shoulders dropped. Will he come back for real? What should we do then? Leave like we had planed?

 

At lunch time, Sora and Chaejin went outside, although it was a cold day.

>>How did your test went? It was ward since you missed much, wasn't it?<<

Sora nodded.

>>I'll teach you what you have missed so far.<< Chaejin got out his math book and started to explain, but Sora was distracted so he stopped.

>>You know, since L.Joe told me you were back and that you abandon to lawsuit, I wondered why.<< He paused and looked at her. >>Is it because you fell for him?<<

>>Let me tell you everything. . .maybe you'll understand<<, she whispered. >>Everything started 52 days ago. . .no actually, it all started when I entered primary school. . .<< And so Sora started to slowly tell her and L's story.

 

After she had ended, it was quiet for a moment.

>>So. . .that's the story behind it. . .Can I be honest with you?<<

Sora nodded.

>>This. . .isn't normal. L kidnapped you and before that stalked you, letting you feel unsafe. He may took good care of you, but that's only because he's obsessed with you. There are many other guys who would take care of you just like him, but not in such a wrong way.<<

>>But. . .but sometimes you have to forgive people. . .<<

>>What L has done, isn't something you can forgive. L.Joe has done something you can forgive. He compared to L, loves. . .or would love you in a normal way. And still could care for you in the same way as he does. He would respect your freedom and would never do something like L.<<

Sora tilted her head up and looked at Chaejin for a while. His words slowly woke her up. What L had done wasn't right. He was selfish enough to take her away from everything she loved, just to have what he loved.

>>You. . .you are right<<, Sora finally said.

 

L.Joe looked to the right. Chunji was sitting next to him on the cold ground and leaned against the wall. Five of the Teen Top members were sitting there in order to hear what Sora had to tell Chaejin and indeed they all listened to the whole story.

The bell rang, signaling to go back to class. Teen Top stood up and silently made their way to their class.

L.Joe was confused and sad, yet relieved. Sora had finally understood that L wasn't normal, that what he had done was ridiculous.

It seemed like the others of Teen Top thought so too, otherwise they wouldn't be so quiet and drawn in thoughts.

 

Sora sat down at her desk at her home and thought about everything Chaejin had said to her. She had to admit he was right, but it was questionable if that changed her feelings towards L. Just because she admit that L might be not normal, she couldn't stop feeling anything for him. Although it started to feel a bit strange.

Talking to Chaejin let her be relieved and it gave her a little bit of that feeling back, she had before getting kidnapped. Seeing L.Joe occasionally in the hallway, let him look normal, like any other student. Sora liked that. In that way, it didn't seem like there was something awkward between them. In that way, Sora felt comfortable around him. In that way they shared a normal relationship, without any complications, problems or misunderstandings.

Sora looked outside her window and let out a sigh. The times passes by so quickly. The winter approaches. It's already the 22nd of November. . .not long and Christmas will be up. . .wait. . . today's the 22nd?

Sora got up, grabbed her bag and jacket and left her room.

 

3 hours later:

She bound her hair up to a messy bun and put the muffins into the oven. She then dialed Chaejin's number. >>Yoboseyo?<<

>>Aah, Jinnie.<<

He laughed. >>Yes? Why do you call? It's late already.<<

>>Aah, yeah. . .that. . .JunQ-ssi is in the same class as L.Joe, right? Can you ask him where exactly L.Joe sits?<<

>>Huh? Why?<<

>>Let me explain. . .<<

 

 

* L.Joe's POV *

 

I woke up by a loud noise outside my room. I yawned and got up. I sneaked into the kitchen and found Teen Top, all standing around a cake. Who let them in? Ah yeah, probably my dad. Where is he hiding now? How could they not even tell me? Probably it was a >surprise<, huh? However, seems like it isn't a good surprise after all. . .

>>Ya! Give me the lighter for the candles<< Ricky told Changjo and took it away from him.

>>Oh my God! Don't give Ricky the lighter otherwise this house will burn soon!<<, Chunji exclaimed.

>>Right, give it to C.A.P Hyung. Ricky is always so troublesome<<, Changjo agreed.

Ricky gave the lighter to C.A.P and pouted. A small smile formed on my lips, they sure were some guys.

C.A.P lighted the candles. >>Woooho<<, they all made in unison. By now I would have woken up definitely.

>>Ssht! He'll wake up!<<

>>The cake looks so good! I want to eat it!<<, Niel said.

>>Niel, what about the seaweed soup?<<, Chunji asked.

>>Already finished.<<

>>Okay. C.A.P Hyung, you carry the birthday cake up to his room. I'll open the door and then we'll sing, okay?<< Chunji looked at everyone, making sure they understood.

>>Let's go~.<<

They all turned around and finally noticed me.

C.A.P smiled at me. Changjo looked at me like >Well-that-was-it<. Chunji gave me his >are-you-kidding-me-look<. Niel looked surprised and shocked and Ricky looked angry.

>>Come on, sing for me. I'm waiting.<< I grinned and Ricky crossed his arms. >>Now, I don't want anymore.<<

>>You ruined everything!<<, Niel exclaimed.

>>Ya!<< I took a step towards them and looked at them threatening. They took a step back. >>Just joking!<<, they immediately said.

>>1, 2, 3. . .<<, C.A.P said and then they all started to sing. >>Saeng il chugha hamnida~.<<

C.A.P shifted the cake towards me and I blew out the candles, wishing that Sora would remember this day.

 

We were all quite late for school (due to the maknaes who started a pillow fight in my room, which ended in a BIG chaos) so we quickly rushed down the hallway to our classes. As I sat down, I found a little sticky note at my table. Look under your table. . . Happy Birthday. I looked under my table, in the little trade and got out a delicious looking muffin and a wrapped up present.

>>Did you get a present from someone?<<, Chunji asked me. I nodded and opened it.

A smile formed on my face, knowing that my wish from this morning had come true.

 

_____________________

Hello~

Soo yes, Sora bought a present for L.Joe and even baked muffins for him ^^

After all those years, she didn't forget about his birthday, isn't that nice? xD

 

I'm quite sad, because no one would bother to comment on my last update >_<

Please~ do on this update^^

Keep supporting this ff, okay? Keke. Thank you~ :D