29th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

-Day 25-

Sora just the TV, when the news were on. >>Kim Sora, daughter of famous actor Kim Jong Suk, is missing for 25 days already. The police is still searching for her and it is not clear if she got kidnapped or if she ran away. According to the police, she packed her suitcase and took her passport with her, but her name isn't registered in any hotels or flights. Maybe it was a well planned kidnapping and the kidnapper wants to let the people think she ran away from home. The police asks people to report if they know something about Sora's residence or if they have seen her. Anything that could help.<< A picture of Sora appeared on the TV screen.

Seeing that made her realize in what situation she was. That she was kidnapped and even before that, had been stalked by L. She hadn't thought about these facts. She had just lived with L together, not thinking about that.

She took in a deep breath. What am I still doing here? People are looking for me. . .and I'm here. . .she sat down on her bed and buried her face in her hands. She zapped through the channels, not wanting to see the news any further. She stopped as she saw MYNAME. It seemed that they were filming a broadcast. Sora looked at Chaejin. She missed him and his smile.

>>Say something, too<<, Seyong told Chaejin but he shook his head.

>>Our maknae is a bit down nowadays<<, Insoo explained.

>>His schoolfriend, Kim Sora is missing for almost a month now. Have you heard the news?<< Gunwoo looked at the camera.

Sora sighed. They aren't going to talk about it, are they? Please don't say anything about me. . .

>>Jinnie-ah, look at the camera and pretend to say something to Sora<<, Seyong encouraged him.

Chaejin looked shyly and sad at the same time. >>Yes. . .Sora. . . .Please come back. If you see this, you should know that people are missing you. Not only me, but others too. Especially your father and your old friend. . .If you ran away, then come back or at least leave a message, telling everyone that you are doing fine.<< Chaejin rubbed his eyes in order to stop the tears running down his cheeks. Seyong instantly slung an arm around him and patted his back.

>>I hope you are doing fine and return without being hurt. . .<< Chaejin trailed off and hid his face in Seyong's chest.

Sora turned off the TV and started to cry as well. That her best friend shed tears because of her, made her feel miserable and she wanted nothing more than seeing him, telling him that she was okay.

She quickly wiped away the tears when she heard L approaching.

He knew something was wrong with her, as soon he had seen her. He sat down next to her on the bed, hesitantly taking her hand. >>Tell me<<, he quietly said.

She shook her head. >>It's. . .okay.<<

>>Why won't you tell me? You can trust me.<<

>>I just don't want be a burden for you. . .<<

L looked intensely at her. >>Listen. . .<<, he began and Sora turned her head and looked at him. >>You'll never be a burden for me<<, he told her with this calm and sweet voice. >>Don't ever think that you'll burden me . . . tell me whenever you are bothered about something. I'll listen to you and comfort you . . .<<

Sora slowly nodded and squished his hand but then let go of it. >>Thank you<<, she whispered.

 

 

-Day 26-

Sora looked out of the window. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful November day. She turned around and looked at L. He was sitting on the ground, looking at the ceiling, being in his own little world again.

>>L?<<

He looked at her. >>Yes?<<

>>Can we go to the garden? It's nice outside.<<

L got on to his feet, only thinking about it for a second before he agreed: >>Okay.<<

Sora went over to her closet and got out a jacket. They went downstairs and L took his jacket off the sofa. He put it on, while Sora was already standing at the door, impatiently waiting for him to open it.

Suddenly L stood close behind her, wrapping a scarf around her neck. Sora turned around and smiled at him. >>Is it that cold outside?<<

L nodded and then opened the door.

Sora stepped out first, breathing in the fresh air. She had missed to be outside. Only now she realized she hadn't been outside for a very long time.

>>Woah.<< Her eyes became bigger, seeing the beautiful garden.

There were many trees and they were slowly loosing their now red, orange and yellow leaves. There were different colored flowers all other the grass.

>>It's so beautiful<<, Sora whispered and walked through the garden, looking at the different flowers and plants. She had missed the fresh air blowing her hair back and the scent of flowers.

L always quietly followed her behind, until she stopped in front of a little pond.

Sora threw in a little stone and smiled like a little child, that had fun playing outside. She sat down on the little bridge, above the pond. She looked up at L and gestured him to sit down next to her.

>>This is such a big and beautiful garden, why haven't you showed it to me earlier?<<, she asked, pouting.

L, who was amazed by her sudden cuteness, didn't hear her talking to him. He watched her lips moving while she talked to him, yet the words didn't reach him. He was too stunned at her beauty. The wind blew her soft hair and the sun let her shine even more.

>>L? Why. . .why are you staring at me like that?<< Sora waved her hand in front of his face, bringing him back to his senses. >>Why don't you listen?<<, she asked, putting on a sad face.

>>Er. . .sorry.<<

>>It's okay.<< She smiled and looked up the sky. She watched the clouds for a while and then asked: >>What's your real name?<<

L, who had laid down and watched the sky too, said: >>Kim Myungsoo is the name they gave me in the orphanage.<<

>>And who called you L?<< She looked down to him, studying his pure and handsome face.

>>Infinite called me that.<<

>>Oh, your friends?<< Sora smiled. >>I like both names.<<

>>Which do you like best?<<

>>L<<, she said. >>That's because I like nicknames.<<

>>Do you. . .want me to give you one, too?<<

She shook her head. >>I don't like them for myself, only for others<<, she explained.

>>Ah, is that so?!<<

Sora nodded and looked at the clouds again. >>Can we come here more often?<<, she asked.

>>We can if you like.<<

>>Yes!<< She smiled and got up. Her eyes landed on her bench under a big tree. >>Let's sit down there. It's more comfortable.<<

L quickly got on to his feet and followed her. >>I wonder. . .<<, he began and Sora looked at him. >>About what?<<

>>If you ever got a check up.<<

>>A check up?<<

>>A check up which shows if you might get cancer as well<<, L explained.

>>Oh that. . .I got a check up and the doctors said that there's no chance of getting cancer.<<

L nodded and was relived to hear that.

>>Why are you asking?<<

>>I-I was concerned<<, he told her.

Sora smiled, slightly sheepishly and looked to the ground. It was quiet for a while until L broke the silence. >>Do you. . .hate me?<<, he shyly asked, standing up and looking at the pond, his back towards Sora.

>>Huh?<< She looked at him, surprised by the question.

>>Do you?<<

Sora looked at her hands, resting in her lap. >>I don't hate you<<, she whispered.

L approached her. >>Then do you. . .like me?<<

>>Like?<<, Sora asked, still her eyes on her hands.

L bend down to her and took her chin in between is fingers, making her look at him. >>Please. . .look at me when you talk to me.<< He gave her a warming yet shy smile and Sora started to blush.

>>I-I. . .<<, she stuttered and tried to avoid his curious eyes.

But he averted his gaze and she even thought to see sadness in it as he said: >>I know you wouldn't feel the same way for me as I do for you. How could you after what I've done?<< It was silent for a few moments before he looked at her again in order to wait for her response, still feeling insecure about how to act around her.

But she couldn't answer since she, herself, didn't know what she was feeling.

 

What is she thinking? I really can't tell. Normally I can read her facial expression like a book and so always know what is bothering her but this time . . .

 

Finally Sora replied: >>I don't know if I like you.<< Her eyes were glued to the ground while she spoke, but as L leaned closer to her she looked up, meeting his eyes. These dark eyes that had fascinated her since the first time she had seen them. How could I ever be afraid of him?!

L looked at her intensely as he said: >>Then what about we find it out?<< He cautiously leaned closer to her face while Sora sat there like frozen.

I know I shouldn't like him. He stalked me and even kidnapped me. He keeps me a prisoner in this house . . . and he cares for me every day, comforts me when I'm sad and even when I'm angry. He understands me like no one else can and he would never leave me . . . unlike L.Joe.

L would never forget about me . . . because he truly loves me.

So why do I hold on to my feelings for L.Joe? I want to be loved . . .

With that she closed her eyes and let L kiss her. His lips lightly touched hers while both their hearts were beating wildly yet in the same rhythm. He slowly deepened the kiss as he felt her kissing him back.

Being together like this just came naturally, without thinking about it.

They interlaced their hands, enveloped in the feeling of perceiving each other and at this moment nothing else mattered anymore. There were no fears or sorrows, just the two of them.

 

It seemed like time had been standing still the whole time, even after their kiss. L rested his forehead against Sora's and watched her while she had her eyes still shut. He slightly smiled at her contented expression.

>>So are you aware of your feelings for me now?<<, he asked, already knowing her response.

Sora finally looked at him and blushed immediately.

>>Y-yes . . . I like you.<< She managed to answer before shifting her gaze to the ground again.

It was the first time for her to say these words to a boy. She felt stupid since she actually had wanted to say it confidently and not stuttering like a little kid.

But as she looked at L, every of her doubts vanished. For him her words didn't sound foolish.

To him these words meant the world.

 

 

_________________________________________

They finally kissed ^_^

Dear L.Joe fans,

please don't unsubscribe because this isn't the end yet !

There's still a lot to go.

 

Please comment and let me know what you think :D

Thank you~