30th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

>>Come on, hyung!<<, Ricky whined. L.Joe ignored him and left the school building. The others followed him.

>>L.Joe, what do you want to do, when you're not coming with us?<<, Chunji asked.

They stopped in front of C.A.P who was waiting for them already.

>>Searching for her<<, L.Joe replied coldly.

>>Hyung, you won't find her. We tried our best. We interrogated every person who could have anything remotely to do with it<<, Changjo said.

>>And we still didn't find her<<, Niel added the obvious.

L.Joe clenched his fist. I'll find her no matter what.

>>We have to stop cooperating with gangsters. It's getting dangerous lately<<, C.A.P stated.

>>Don't you worry. I'll do it myself<<, L.Joe told them and just wanted to run off, when Chunji held him back.

>>Come with us. Maybe Infinite can help us<<, he said.

L.Joe sighed. >>Only this time.<<

Ricky smiled excited. >>We haven't seen them for a while!<<

>>Don't you think we should name our group, too?<<, Niel suggested.

>>Only gangs do that<<, C.A.P reminded them.

>>But Infinite does it too and they aren't a gang, neither an idol group<<, Ricky said. As the five started to think about possible names for themselves, L.Joe quietly followed them, deep in his own thoughts.

It has been four days, that it was published that Sora was missing. The police didn't get any response from others. There was no one who had seen Sora or something else that was suspicious.

>>How about teens on top?<<, C.A.P suggested, interrupting L.Joe's thoughts.

>>But you aren't a teenager anymore<<, Chunji told him.

>>But I hang around with them, don't I?<<

The others nodded.

>>How about a short version of it? Like Teen Top?<<

>>Teen Top sounds good.<<

>>Teen Top it is!<<

L.Joe looked up. Did they just give us the name >Teen Top

 

>>So L doesn't hang around with you guys, for real?<<, C.A.P asked in disbelief.

Infinite nodded. >>We are a bit concerned since he skips school<<, Sunggyu said.

>>He doesn't attend school anymore?<<

>>He started to skip school only for some classes but nowadays he won't attend at all<<, Sungyeol explained. >>Not that he needs school, since he's a little genius, but still. . .<<

>>Maybe he changed school?<<

Infinite shook their heads. >>The teachers said that nothing like that was confirmed.<<

L.Joe looked up. >>When did he started to not hang around with you guys?<<

>>Mid September, I suppose<<, Sungjong said.

L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. >>When did he start to not come to school?<<

>>Almost a month ago, right?<< Dongwoo looked at the others and they nodded in agreement.

This is probably just a coincidence. . .L.Joe mentally laughed at his own naivete. However, since he asked people who actually didn't have any relation to Sora, why shouldn't he also ask about L?

Seems like I have to find out more about that.

>>L.Joe seems in thoughts today, huh?<<, Hoya noticed.

>>His girlfriend disappeared<<, Niel said.

>>Disappeared?<< Sungjong looked curios at Teen Top.

>>Have you heard about Kim Sora in the news? She's the daughter of Kim Jong Suk and she ran away or got kidnapped<<, C.A.P explained.

>>Aaah~.<<

>>I heard about that.<<

>>Me too!<<

>>Poor L.Joe. He misses her, doesn't he?<<

>>We hoped you guys may help us<<, Chunji said.

>>If we hear something, we'll tell you<<, Sunggyu promised.

>>How come that Sora and L.Joe are dating?<<, Dongwoo asked.

L.Joe looked up, hearing that sentence.

>>Well. . .actually. . .<<, Chunji trailed off.

>>They aren't dating for real, but seems that L.Joe has feelings for her<<, Ricky whispered.

>>No need to whisper, I heard that<<, L.Joe told him annoyed.

 

After their conversation about Sora, they started to talk about other stuff and eventually they separated to go home. L.Joe told Chunji to go home already, because he had to talk to Sungyeol.

>>You were quite close to L, weren't you?<<, L.Joe asked as they were alone.

Sungyeol nodded. >>Why do you ask?<<

>>I thought we could meet up with him.<<

>>I already tried to call him several times, but he wouldn't pick up.<<

>>Maybe we should pay him a visit?<<

Sungyeol nodded. >>Sounds good.<<

>>Should we go right now? It's not that late after all.<<

>>Okay.<<

 

So Sungyeol showed the way to L's home.

They rang the bell but nobody would let them in. L.Joe looked up the big building, looking if lights were on in L's apartment. >>Do you have a key?<<

>>Hmm. . .I don't think- wait. . .yes I have!<< Sungyeol quickly searched for some keys in his bag. >>He once gave them to me, but I never returned it.<< He opened the door and they went upstairs.

They knocked, but still no one would open. >>Let's just go in and check on him<<, L.Joe suggested, trying to sound like a caring friend.

>>Don't you think that's a bit. . .you know. . .<<

>>Maybe he's ill. It's better to check up on him.<<

Sungyeol shrugged and opened the door.

The living room was dark. They the lights and found an empty living room.

>>Did he move out?<<, Sungyeol asked.

L.Joe went over to a second door. >>Mind if you look at the other rooms?<<

Sungyeol quickly opened a door, revealing an empty bathroom.

Meanwhile, L.Joe opened the door of L's old bed room. It was empty too and L.Joe grew suspicious. He went over to the window, pulled the curtains aside to look outside. He then noticed something out of the angle of his eye. Behind the curtains was something glued to the wall. He had a look at it and froze.

It was a photo.

A photo of Sora.