39th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

>>Hyung we are going now<<, Niel said, waving at L.Joe in the hallway.

>>Go ahead, okay? I have to do something<<, he said.

>>But it's your birthday party!<<

>>I'm coming later. Just meet me there.<<

 

Sora went to her locker and found a sticky note on it. Since you started reading this, go to the music room and play the piano. Play something nice, okay? ^^ PS: If your are not going, you'll miss a surprise. So you better hurry!

She furrowed her eyebrows.

>>What is this?<<, she muttered, but got interested in it. So she went to the music room.

The choir seemed to not have rehearsal today, so she was alone. She went to the piano and sat down. As she pressed some keys, her eyes landed on another sticky note. On top of the piano is a cookie. When you finished eating, go to the school gates and look across the street. See the shop? Your next surprise is waiting there ;D

Sora took the cookie and ate it. A small smile formed on her face. Sora found it was fun and entertaining, so she continued.

She went across the street and found out it was a flower shop. >>Annyeonghaseyo<<, she greeted the employee.

>>Annyeonghaseyo. Here, I got something for you.<< She smiled and handed Sora a flower bouquet with her favorite flowers. >>Oh, thank you.<<

Sora read the sticky note on the flowers. Here your favorite flowers. Hope you like them ^^ Now go outside, to the right and walk until you see your favorite toy from the past.

Sora smiled. >>So these flowers are paid already, right?<<

The employee smiled and nodded. >>Goodbye.<<

>>Bye.<<

Sora did as the note said and then stopped after a few minutes of walking in front of a toy shop. In the window sat a huge Hello Kitty. Sora entered the shop. >>Annyeonghaseyo<<, the employee greeted her. >>I got a present for you.<< The woman handed her a big bag, containing a cute Hello Kitty.

>>Omo, it's so cute<<, Sora whispered and let out a giggle. >>Thank you.<< She bowed and left the store, then read the sticky note on the Hello Kitty. Is it too cheesy, or do you like it? Now go to the right and order a medium premium hot chocolate at your old favorite cafe^^

At the end of the road, Sora stopped in front of Starbucks. She went in and ordered the drink.

>>Is your name >Kim Sora> Then this is for you, have a nice day.<<

>>Thank you. Goodbye.<<

Sora made her way to the exit and read the note on the hot chocolate. Feeling warm now?^^ Your next stop will be your last. I hope you liked it so far . . . Now you should go eat something. At the end of the street is a ddukbokki shop.

Curious Sora walked down the street, in one hand the bag with the Hello Kitt and the flowers and in the other hand the hot chocolate.

As she entered the shop, she spotted Teen Top sitting on a big table.

>>Sora!<< Niel waved at her and the rest looked at her.

>>Come here quickly!<<, Ricky told her. Sora approached them an sat down next to Chunji.

>>You finally made it here.<< He smiled at her.

>>And we are all curious if you liked the surprise which L.Joe organized for you<<, C.A.P said.

Sora smiled shyly. >>I really liked it<<, she said, without daring to look at L.Joe.

While she was on her way up to here, she didn't think about who it was, she just had fun following the orders. But she had to admit that no one else than L.Joe would have come to her mind, if she had thought about it. Only he was cute and shy enough to do something like that.

>>I think , I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I'm C.A.P or Minsoo Oppa, if you like.<<

>>She doesn't call us Oppa, so why should she call you like that?<<, Chunji asked him.

>>Chunji Hyung is just jealous. He finally wants a girl to call him Oppa, too<<, Changjo told Sora.

>>Would you call me Oppa? Please~?<< Chunji gave her his killer smile.

>>Well. . .if you want to<<, Sora muttered, shy.

>>Yes!<<

>>I want to be called Oppa too!<<

>>Me too!<<

>>Since everyone is older than you, just call us all Oppa, huh?<<, C.A.P looked at her. >>Hm. . .okay.<<

>>Yes!<<, they all cheered, except for L.Joe. He just looked down to the table, too uncomfortable to say something.

Then a middle aged woman with food approached. >>Here you go guys. Eat up, well.<< She looked at Sora. >>Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Kim Sora. I'm Mrs. Choi, Jonghyun's mother.<<

>>Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Kim Sora-imnida<<, Sora replied politely.

>>Jonghyun is Changjo's real name. Don't get confused<<, Ricky explained.

>>Can someone give me the chopsticks?<<, L.Joe asked.

Sora took them and stretched out her hand to give it to him. It was the first time, they were looking at each other, since Sora came there. L.Joe's eyes were unsure and shy and Sora found herself staring at him. It had been so long, since she payed attention to his eyes. They were so different from L's. They were pure and innocent, not mysterious but therefore kind and sweet.

Chunji, sitting between the two, cleared his throat. Sora leaned back again and looked down to her plate, feeling embarrassed.

>>Finished staring at each other? While starring have you found the love of your life?<<, Chunji joked.

Sora and L.Joe blushed in embarrassment and C.A.P kicked Chunji under the table. >>Ouch!<<

Ricky and Niel who found it funny, kicked him too.

>>Ya! Stop it!<<

Changjo was the last one to kick. Then, everyone looked satisfied and started eating.

While eating, Teen Top talked about random stuff and always tried to include Sora to the conversation as well.

>>Tell us how L.Joe was back then in California<<, Ricky said.

>>Ah, yeah. . .he was. . .small?<<

The others laughed. >>He still is.<<

>>And he was pure, innocent and shy. His mind seemed to be about rainbows and unicorns. . .that was a big difference to all the American students around us. . .

At the beginning we had some problems about people being racist. That was the first time that L.Joe stood up for me, for us. . .that was kinda brave.<< Sora slightly smiled, remembering this complication. Then she heard L.Joe laughing.

>>Woah!<<

>>Seems like he didn't change much. . .<<

>>Did he fought with the racist people?<<

>>Ani~, I didn't. I wanted to, but I would have get expelled.<< He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. >>The people were really mean, cussing at us all the time and stuff. . .<<

>>Yeah, they were really mean. . .<<, Sora muttered and remembered how she used to cry because of the cussing and how L.Joe would comfort her, telling that he would like to hurt the people but that it wouldn't help.

 

After they had finished eating, 6 boys entered the shop.

>>Aah~. It's Infinite!<<

Sora turned around and remembered how L told her about them. They were all so energetic, bubbly and funny. It was hard to imagine that once L used to be friends with them.

Woohyun was the first one to introduce himself. >>Hey. I'm Nam Woohyun.<< He smiled at her and Sora smiled back, trying to be polite. >>Hi. Kim Sora-imnida.<<

>>Oooh~! L.Joe's girlfriend!<<, Sungyeol exclaimed.

After everyone had introduced theirselves to her, they shifted their attention to L.Joe and began to sing for him, then gave him his presents.

 

With Infinite it was very loud but still funny. Everyone talked about something so it was getting late very fast.

Sora, who had listened to all their conversations, got out her phone and noticed that her father had called her.

She stood up and went outside to call him back. >>Ah, dad. Hello. I'm at L.Joe's birthday party right now. I'm coming back now.<<

>>Good, that you're calling me. I was worried. Okay, take your time. Bye.<<

Sora went back inside and L.Joe stood already there, holding her flowers and her bag. >>I'll walk you home.<<

Sora nodded.

>>Guys, we are going now. Thank you for coming and for the presents. It was a nice birthday.<< L.Joe smiled and waved goodbye.

>>Bye Sora and L.Joe~<<, they all said in unison.

Sora put on her jacket. >>Goodbye.<< She smiled and waved at them.

 

>>Thank you for the present<<, L.Joe told her on their way home. >>I didn't expect you to remember.<<

Sora looked to the ground. >>I kinda tend to remember important birthdays.<<

>>Thank you.<<

>>I have to thank you, too. I didn't lie, when I said I liked this sticky note thing. It was cute and fun to do. Also, thank you for the things you bought.<<

L.Joe let out a chuckle. >>I didn't know if it was too cheesy. . .<<

>>You know me. There's nothing too cheesy for me.<<

>>Yeah, right.<<

 

They silently continued their way to the bus stop until Sora broke the silence. >>I thought about joining the choir and orchestra again. Do you think I can?<<, she asked L.Joe.

>>Definitely. The teacher is all sad that you left. Besides that, it is easy to catch up the stuff you've missed.<<

Sora sighed. >>So much stuff for me to catch up.<<

>>I can at least help you with the orchestra and choir stuff you've missed. . . how about we'll meet at lunch time?<< L.Joe gave her an unsure look.

>>At lunch time, Chaejin will teach me everything I missed so far. . .but let's do it after school. Tomorrow will be orchestra anyways. . .<<

L.Joe smiled. >>Okay, let's do it that way.<<

 

>>Thank you.<< Sora smiled and took the bag and the flowers. >>I hope you had a nice birthday.<<

L.Joe nodded. >>The best birthday, since I came here<<, he told her.

>>That's good. Then, I'll see you tomorrow.<<

She turned around and opened the door. >>Bye~.<<

>>Bye.<< He waved at her and then turned around. The best birthday ever. Smiling, he went home.