16th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

*Stalker's POV*

 

I hold her in my arms, kissing her. . . just being with her. She looked at me tenderly with these eyes that can't lie, saying that she loves me . . . only me. That was the moment I realized that we were soul mates, meant to be together. I kissed her again . . . and I woke up.

 

Reality hit me hard and with that this beautiful dream turned to be a nightmare.

 

If only I could hold you once . . .at least once. I wish you were my lover for just a moment. . .Please, please, please I pray. . .Is this really too much I'm asking for? … Damn, these crazy thoughts were so deceiving.

 

I looked around my room, with pictures of her filling every inch of the walls and even the ceiling. There was nothing else in my room than my bed and these pictures.

 

I got up, making my way to the window and looking at one of the pictures next to it closely. It showed her just leaving school, with her headphones on and a little smile on the face. I gingerly touched the photo, imagining to her. Then I raised the curtains, where also pictures were attached, and looked out of the window on the empty street.

 

The sun was about to rise and I had to be at Sora's before she woke up. This way I could have a glance of her beautiful sleeping figure once again.

 

The last days I had been there too, just not able to stop my desire for her. I followed her everywhere I could and watched her in her home. I knew that this might seem crazy but she was like a drug I was aiming, paradise that I was still seeking.

 

I averted my gaze from the view outside and made my way out of the room, heading to my angel's home.

 

While I was walking along the lonely streets, I thought about the day I had been in her house during her absence . . .

 

 

 I loved her nicely established room filled with these little things that reflect her personality. Like her instruments, her CD's as well as the picture of her parents.

 

I had been lying in her bed, imagining to be here together with her, and perceiving her typical yet special scent I couldn't describe with words. It reminded me of a day in spring, when the sun is shining warm and the flowers bloom. But not exactly the same either.

 

I got up from her bed, because she could come home any minute.

 

I walked up to her desk and looked a last time on the photo showing her and her parents. It was really lovely although I couldn't sympathize with the feeling of having parents.

 

Suddenly I heard the door being opened. I laid the photo down and hurried out of the window, the way I had come in, paying attention to close it properly afterwards so she wouldn't know I was here. Then I had been waiting for her to appear.

 

I watched her looking scared as she straightened the photo I had held in hands minutes before.

 

I felt deeply sorry for scaring her. That was the last thing I had intended to do when I had entered her room. But it was to late to change what had happened.

 

 

. . . Back in the here and now I realized I was already near her house. I hid behind a tree, checking if anyone was watching me. Then I approached her window and saw her sleeping peacefully, not having a nightmare at least for once.

 

It always broke my heart to see her in any kind of pain, be it physical or mentally. In this case I always felt the strong urge to protect her. . .although I knew it was impossible.

 

As she woke up I hid behind the tree and watched her calling someone.

 

When I saw L.Joe ringing at her front door, I felt this indescribable hate once again. But I suppressed it, for Sora's sake. Therefore instead of killing the bastard L.Joe, I just observed the events happening inside the house.

 

For hours the two of them did nothing more then studying and I started to feel bored. But suddenly they stood up and went into the kitchen, obviously to cook something. They teased each other and Sora was smiling, even laughing, a lot.

 

I loved to see her like this since the moments of her being happy were rare, but the fact that her happiness was caused by another guy made me mad.

 

And it got even worse when L.Joe got closer to her. She was busy cleaning the dishes but stopped when he leaned down and kissed her. . .and she kissed him back.

 

I was going crazy. No I grew crazier. My head got fuzzy, my heart was confused, I didn’t know what I would do either.

 

This isn't. . .this can't be true. No, this isn't happening for real!

 

It was like someone put a gun on my heart, forcing me to do something. . . forcing me stop this, otherwise I would die. And because I loved her so much my greed kept growing and made me make a decision.

 

I won't let him kiss you again. . . I want you for myself and soon no one can take you away from me ever again.

I promise you dear, I will be by your side forever. . .Saranghae.

 

*End of POV*