6th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

The next day, after first period, Chaejin told Sora goodbye, since he had schedule.

 

>>Good luck. See you on Monday.<< She waved goodbye, but felt sad that she was now alone once again.

 

At lunch time, she didn't go to the cafeteria, but into the music room. It was empty, so she sad down on the piano and started playing and summing a song.

 

 

L.Joe had been really surprised that Sora had slapped him. No one had done that before. He had to admit, he had been a bit harsh, but there was no need to slap him.

 

He walked down the hallway, not feeling hungry, as he heard someone playing the piano and summing.

 

L.Joe stopped and peeked into the music room, only to see Sora playing the piano. She can play the piano too? He leaned against the wall and listened to her playing until she ended. He entered the room.

 

>>That was good<<, he commented her work.

 

Sora glared at him. What a death glare, he thought.

 

Suddenly her phone peeped and she took it out. She read the message and searched in her bag for something. She got out an iPod.

 

>>What is it?<<

 

>>Why can't you just leave me alone?<<, she asked, almost sounding like crying.

 

>>I don't understand why you are hating me. What did I do? Tell me and I'll leave you alone.<<

 

She stayed silent.

 

L.Joe took her phone and looked at her contact list. >>There are only your dad, your aunt and Chaejin in. What about others? Friends? Other family members?<<

 

Sora stiffened and then reached out her hand. >>Give it back.<<

 

L.Joe saved his number in her phone as well. >>Now you have another number in your phone. Maybe you wanna tell me why you hate me on the phone, rather than personally talking.<< He gave her back her phone. >>See you later.<<

 

 

Chaejin looked through his bag in order to find his iPod, but he couldn't find it. He remembered that he had his iPod on the table during first period. Maybe Sora had accidentally put it in her bag. He got out his phone and wrote her a message.

 

Sorry for disturbing you but do you have my iPod by any chance?

 

>>Who are you texting?<<, JunQ asked, sitting next to him in the van.

 

>>Sora. I think she has my iPod.<<

 

>>Is it the girl you always hang around with?<<

 

Chaejin sheepishly smiled. >>Yes.<<

 

The van stopped in front of the dorm and the other members sat down.

 

>>Jinni~!<<, Seyong exclaimed and took a seat in front of him. But then he turned around to face Chaejin. >>Kiss!<< Seyong leaned forward but Chaejin hesitated and grinned.

 

Right then, Sora replied.

 

I'm so sorry. I accidentally took your iPod. When should I return it to you?

 

>>Ya! Who are you messaging?<< Seyong snatched his phone away and read the message. >>Whose Sora? A GIRL? JINNIE, ARE YOU DATING?<< Seyong almost got a heart attack of thinking his Jinnie could date.

 

>>No, No!<< Chaejin took his phone back. >>She's just a schoolmate. She's Kim Sora, the daughter of Kim Jong Suk.<<

 

>>Oooh<<, everyone made in understanding.

 

>>Don't try to cheat on me!<<, Seyong joked.

 

>>Didn't her mother died?<<, Insoo asked.

 

Chaejin nodded. >>That's why I want to cheer her up.<<

 

>>It seems that she only smiles around our maknae. I watched the two of them<<, JunQ said.

 

>>You watched us?<<, Chaejin asked.

 

>>Stalker<<, Gunwoo muttered.

 

>>Good work!<<, Seyong high-fived JunQ. >>Always looking after my Jinnie<<, Seyong said.

 

>>Don't be so overprotective about the maknae, Seyong<<, Gunwoo reminded him.

 

>>But. . .<<

 

>>Could we stop that conversation here? It's getting quite. . .awkward?<<, Insoo interrupted.

 

Chaejin tipped on his phone and sent a message to Sora. It said: Could we meet tomorrow evening?

 

She thought about it. Okay. Where should we meet?

 

Chaejin: In front of the school gate at about eight?

 

Sora: Okay, see you tomorrow then.

 

 

Saturday afternoon she told her father that she would walk around the city, because she hadn't been in Seoul quite awhile. Her father was very pleased that she would leave the house, so he agreed immediately. >>But please watch out.<<

 

>>Okay.<<

 

After awhile she ended up being in a music store. She wanted to support MYNAME so she bought their CD and after that she just wandered around the store, until someone suddenly stood beside her.