28th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

>>Since you claim you weren't it, who was it?<<, L.Joe asked.

The guy in front of him, bounded to a chair, shrugged his shoulders, feared of saying something.

>>You better talk now <<, L.Joe told him with a threatened voice.

>>I-I tell the police, when. . .when I'm free again<<, the guy stuttered.

L.Joe smirked. >>I shouldn't let you go then, huh?<<

The man looked at him with widened eyes.

>>See<<, L.Joe began, >>I don't have endless time.<< He got out a knife and played with it. >>Maybe this helps. . .<<

C.A.P walked out of the shadow of the room and gave L.Joe a warning glare.

L.Joe looked at him with an expression which let him know that he wouldn't harm the guy. He then looked at the man in front of him and smirked. >>I hope there's no need to use it, but seems like there's no other way. . .<< L.Joe approached him, spinning the knife in his hand.

>>I don't know anything!<<, the man told him, totally scared.

>>Stop telling lies!<< L.Joe was near to lose his temper.

>>We should stop now<<, Chunji said, suddenly appearing next to L.Joe.

L.Joe stopped acting tough and became his old self again >>No~!<< He sounded like whining.

Niel came from behind and unbounded the guy. >>Get out of here<<, he hissed.

The man jumped off the chair and ran to the door.

L.Joe's shoulders dropped. >><<, he muttered and clenched his fist.

>>Hyung, it's okay. We'll continue tomorrow. It's already 1AM.<< Ricky yawned.

L.Joe just wanted to complain, when Changjo interrupted him. >>We'll find her, don't worry.<<

>>But we have to admit, that it's getting harder. We are looking for Sora, who is missing for 20 days already<<, C.A.P stated.

L.Joe couldn't bear it anymore. The fact she was missing for three weeks already made him angry and desperate to find her.

The boys nodded slowly, not really wanting to believe this statement and then made their way out of the dark and run-down building and went home.

Chunji and L.Joe were still walking together, since they were almost neighbors.

>>A lot changed since Sora left, huh?<< Chunji watched L.Joe, who was looking down at the ground, kicking a stone. >>You mean that we got in touch with gangsters and are on the best way to become gangsters ourselves?<<, he asked sarcastically, looking at Chunji who nodded.

>>You know we are only doing this for you.<<

>>I should thank you then, huh?<<

Chunji shrugged. >>C.A.P was right. It's getting harder to find her. We don't have any witnesses and no evidence in order to find her. There's actually nothing left we can do. . .<<

>>We can't stop looking for her! We are the only ones who at least do something. Her father is only depending on the police and Chaejin does nothing.<<

>>Don't be harsh on them. You have to understand that there's nothing they can do.<<

>>Yeah, yeah. I know.<<

>>Don't you think, they should publish that she's missing? It could help a lot.<<

L.Joe nodded. >>Her father is on planing to do that soon.<<

>>Okay. . .I guess, I'll see you tomorrow.<< Chunji put a hand on L.Joe's shoulder. >>Don't try to think about it too much, okay?<<

L.Joe simply nodded.

>>Bye.<< Then Chunji left and L.Joe went into his apartment.

His father was already asleep, so he quietly went into his own room and threw himself on the bed.

Sora, where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you. . .alive?

L.Joe sat up and ruffled his hair. It drives me crazy that I don't know how you are doing, where you are. . .I miss you so much. I'm even hanging around with gangsters and act like one myself. That's only for you, Sora. With their help, I might find you.

He got out his purse. L.Joe had kept a photo of Sora in it, since she had left. He wanted to have her always by his side and the only way to have her near him, was having a photo of her in his purse.

L.Joe ran his finger over the photo, wishing that she'd become real. His sight suddenly became blurry. Tears formed in his eyes. Only thinking of her made him feel like crying.

I really can't give up. I have to find her!