7th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

>>Seems like we see each other not just in school<<, a familiar voice said.

 

Sora froze and then turned around. >>Leave me alone<<, she hissed and continued walking around the store. L.Joe followed her, not saying anything.

 

Sora then stopped in front of her mother's albums. She owned them all, but seeing them in a music store, was different. Seeing her mother on that picture, made her feel sad immediately.

 

>>A fan of her?<<, L.Joe asked. >>Do you want me to buy you a CD of her? So you don't hate me anymore?!<<

 

Sora could hardly hold back the tears. >>She's special<<, she whispered and rubbed her eyes. >>No need to buy it for me. I'll always hate you.<< She turned around and left the store, but L.Joe followed her.

 

>>Why do you cry?<<

 

>>I don't.<<

 

>>Don't lie and tell me.<<

 

>>There's no need to tell you.<<

 

>>Why? I want to know~.<<

 

>>Do you annoy everyone like that or is it just me? Am I the only one getting bullied by you?<< She kept her eyes on the street, walking somewhere, nowhere in particular.

 

>>I don't bully you. I'm interested in you. . .wait, that sounded wrong. I just want to know why you act so different. Why aren't you a lively girl? Why do you hate me so much? Why do you only hang around with Chaejin?<<

 

>>Not everyone can be lively, okay?<<

 

>>Why aren't you then?<<

 

>>Because things happened to me in my past<<, she muttered as they suddenly reached Han River.

 

Sora was tired of walking around, so she sat on a bench, L.Joe next to her. >>What kind of things?<<

 

>>Will you leave me alone when I'll tell you?<<

 

>>Yes I will.<<

 

>>My. . . m-mother. . . died not even half a year ago.<< This was the first time she could say it out loud without crying. It was because of L.Joe. She didn't feel comfortable around him that's why she couldn't cry.

 

>>Oh. . . I'm sorry.<<

 

She didn't respond, just looked to the ground.

 

>>Do you mind if we go eat something? I'll leave you alone after that. I just want to apologize for being such an idiot.<<

 

Something in her mind told her to just go home, but everything else wanted to spend a bit more time with L.Joe, so she agreed.

 

>>Do you like ice cream?<<, he asked.

 

She nodded. Therefore they went to the next ice cream shop.

 

>>What do you like? Strawberry?<<

 

She shook her head. >>I hate strawberry.<< She froze. He doesn't remember, does he? No, how could he? He probably totally forget about me. He can't remember how I always told him that I hated strawberry ice cream.

 

>>Oh is that so? Then chocolate?<<

 

Sora nodded.

 

They bought their ice cream and went outside.

 

Sora couldn't believe what she did. She really ate ice cream with L.Joe. A boy she really couldn't stand because he forgot about her. Maybe it was better this way. It seemed like it just depended on her if they could be friends again or not. It was like a second chance. Sora was the one to choose if she would forgive him. They could be friends. But maybe he would leave her again. She couldn't bear that.

 

>>What are you thinking about when you don't even bother listening to me?<<, L.Joe asked.

 

Sora looked at him with a what-did-you-just-say-expression.

 

>>Forget it. It doesn't matter.<<

 

What am I even doing here? What's the point of it?

 

>>Where did you live before you changed to Seoul Arts High School?<<, he asked.

 

She hesitated. >>America.<<

 

>>Really? I've been there too.<<

 

Sora felt more uncomfortable by every second that passed.

 

>>I always see you and Chaejin hanging out together. Are you close friends?<<

 

She shrugged her shoulders.

 

>>You already got his number, you must be friends.<<

 

>>I have your number too and we aren't friends.<<

 

>>Well. . .you are right.<<

 

Sora didn't respond. She didn't want to talk to him any longer.

 

>>Should I walk you home?<<, he asked and stopped, now looking at her.

 

>>No.<<

 

>>Okay, then goodbye? I promised to leave you alone. Are you sure about it?<<

 

>>Absolutely.<<

 

L.Joe nodded. He really felt rejected. >>I probably see you around school then.<< He turned around and left.

 

Sora swallowed hard and tried to forget that she just rejected the boy she always wanted to be with.

 

It's better this way. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to fall for him ever again.

 

She walked home and didn't noticed one guy watching her from far.

 

 

 

*Stalker's POV*

 

I watched her from a far, like I always did. There was no chance I could ever tell her my feelings. I had never been able to do so.

 

Back then, when we were still kids, I was just to shy, now I would probably scare her.

 

Not that I was obsessed with her but the way I loved her wasn't ordinary either. I knew that but I couldn't help following her, since this was the only way of seeing her in person. I couldn't help taking hundreds of pictures of her, since this was the only way I could see her every second. And I couldn't help but missing her, because I was loving her since the day I first met her, without being with her once.

 

By now, loving her was like breathing. . . I couldn't live without it.

 

*End of POV*