17th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

The next day in the evening, Sora sat in the library and played the piano as she heard that the door went shut with a loud sound. Her eyes widened in shock and she quickly walked over to the door and sneaked out. She sighed in relieve when she saw her father with a big carton in his hands.

 

>>You are home already.<< She smiled as she approached him.

 

>>Oh, hey.<< He put down the carton. >>I'll be here only for a short time. I have a quick meeting in an hour.<<

 

>>Oh.<< She looked at the carton. >>What's in there?<<

 

>>Fan letters and presents. I just feel like the idol in the old days.<< He laughed and opened the carton.

>>They bought me food and drinks.<< He shook his head and grinned. >>That's so nice of them, but it's not that I have no money to buy my own food.<<

 

Sora's eyes became big, when she saw the bottle of >sunny10<.

 

>>Oh my God! It's >sunny10<.<<

 

He laughed at her childishness. >>It's still your favorite drink, huh? Sure, you can have it.<<

 

>>Thank you~.<<

 

They went on unpacking presents and reading fan letters, until her father drove off to his meeting.

 

>>Bye dad~.<< She waved goodbye and went into the living room, turning on the TV and drinking the last remnant in the bottle.

 

She stretched herself and yawned. Huh? I'm sleepy? I actually got enough sleep last night, while am I so tired?

 

She had a strange feeling, but shrugged it off, laid down on the sofa and fell asleep right away.

 

 

 

-Day 1-

 

She blinked two times and then she slowly opened her eyes.

For a second she thought she would be in her room, the furniture was almost like hers. A similar big bed and a wardrobe just like the one she had at home, a desk and bookshelf. The color of the walls where white and the floor, made out of white wood. The arrangement of the furniture was similar to the one in her room too.

 

As she realized that she wasn't in her room, her eyes shot open and she sat up.

 

Where am I? What happened? WHERE AM I?

 

She looked helplessly around the room, it was dark, except for the lamp on the small table beside her bed.

 

She just wanted to get up, when she heard footsteps approaching. Her heart pumped as fast like it never had before and she felt like dying. She was scared of who it'd be and what would happen to her next.

 

The footsteps stopped and there was a soft knock on the door, before it swung open.

 

Sora's heart felt like stopping for a second.

 

In the door frame stood a boy.

 

A handsome boy.

 

He looked at her with curious eyes, but besides that, his face was expressionless.

 

Sora looked at him with scared and widened eyes as he entered her room and placed a tray with food on the night table beside her.

 

His dark eyes observed her for a moment, when he turned around and left the room.

 

Sora heard the sound of locking the door. What is this? Who is he? Why am I here?

 

These questions filled up her mind. She had no idea what to do or even to think.

 

Sora pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Tears formed in her eyes and she started crying quietly.

 

 

Soon her stomach grumbled and she looked at the yet warm food next to her, which the boy had brought her.

 

It was her favorite food.

 

Sora slowly bend over and reached out to take the tray. She was surprised how delicious the food was. Maybe it was because she was so hungry, but her favorite food had never been this good before.

 

As she placed the tray on the table next to her, she started crying once more. Again, the same questions filled her mind. Over and over she asked herself what to do, what would happen to her, why she was even here . . .

 

Scared of what would happen next, she hid under the blanket and cried until she fell asleep.

 

 

*Stalker's POV*

 

I’m sorry Sora, I thought over and over again.

 

The last night hadn't been lonely although there’s nothing different to the usual. Well, despite the fact that she was in the room not far from mine.

 

The room I was going to now once again. I unlocked the door and saw her already asleep. I quietly took the tray and looked at her swollen eyes, caused by the much crying.

 

I sighed. Despite the spot I prepared so beautifully for you, you don't look happy. Not even a word I heard from you until now. But it’s okay dear, it doesn’t bother me. I’m just happy we’re together.

Don’t worry anymore. . .I’ll stay by your side and protect you forever.

 

*End of POV*

 

 

___________________________________

 

o.O okay I admit the stalker is kind of creepy. LOL, although I wrote this it's still scaring me. Actually the real story starts only now. And the stalker's identity will also be revealed very soon ;D I guess most of you already now who he is, it's not hard to know ^^'

Also thanks to all the new subscribers and these many comments. This makes me so~ happy :D ...