4th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

Sora took out her diary, which she actually hadn't wanted to open since she came here to Seoul. But now she wouldn't write in it. She just wanted to look at the first page of it. There was a picture glued in.

L.Joe and Sora.

>>My L.Joe and me at Disneyland<<, she read out what was written below the picture.

>>My L.Joe?<<, she repeated and shook her head. >>What was I thinking? So naive<<, she muttered, but then sighed.

L.Joe, how could you forget the girl who gave you your nickname?  
 


* Flashback *
 
>>What? You are moving to Seoul again?!<< Sora jumped of the swing and looked at him in shock. L.Joe nodded.

>>But. . .but you are my best friend!<< She couldn't believe it. He couldn't leave her just like that.
Without realizing, tears formed in her eyes and strolled down her cheeks.

>>I'm sorry Sora.<< He looked up from the sand on the ground and saw her tears.

>>Why?<<, she whispered.

>>I'll be living with my father and brother while my mom moves to New York.<<

Sora's  heart ached after hearing that.

L.Joe jumped off the swing and wrapped his arms around her.

>>Don't cry<<, he whispered. >>I'm so sorry.<<

>>Promise to not forget me<<, she said in between her sobs.

>>How could I forget the girl who gave me the name >L.Joe<?<<

>>We'll keep in touch and continue being friends, okay?<<

>>Definitely.<<

Sora knew this was a lie and she was right.

After L.Joe had left, she had only received one letter and that was it.

He changed his phone number, he didn't reply on her letters. Nothing.

He never knew that her life changed completely after he had left. He never knew her feelings towards him. She never told him, because she knew he would dump her. He dumped every girl. He wasn't interested in girls much at that time. That's why she stayed silent and was just his best friend.

* End of Flashback *      
 


As Sora got up the next morning, she sneaked into the kitchen and put ice on her eyes. They were swollen. If her dad would ask: She didn't sleep well.
But the truth was, that she actually had cried the whole night. Everything about L.Joe was messing in her mind and she just felt so stupid for ever liking him, that she just started crying. By now, she was happy that he didn't recognize her. She just wanted to forget him, since he broke her heart.

Still, she wasn't angry. She was just sad and disappointed.
 

 

In the morning, she had sports, together with Chaejin.

>>Do you. . .ehm have a stretching partner yet?<<, he shyly asked her. She shook her head.

>>Then let's stretch together<<, Chaejin suggested.

During the  stretching, Sora's eyes landed on the basketball field, where another class was playing right now. It was L.Joe's class.

>>Oh that's hyung's class<<, Chaejin pointed out.

>>Hyung?<<, Sora asked.

>>Yes, JunQ-hyung. He's in MYNAME as well.<< He pointed at a black haired guy.

>>Oh I see.<< She went on looking at L.Joe. He just made a basket, which was surprising, since he wasn't as tall as most of the other guys.

His class ended, or they made a little break, and they all went over to the benches to sit down and rest. L.Joe's class watched her class now, which prepared to do a 100 meter run.

>>You can do it!<<, Chaejin cheered.

Sora walked over to do her run and peeked one last time at L.Joe, who was watching her.

Does he remember me from yesterday? I hope not. He should just leave and forget me like he did three years ago.

>>Ready, set go!<<, the teacher shouted and five girls, including Sora, started running. It wasn't hard to be the first, since for her, running was one of the easiest things in sports.

>>Wow! You are so good!<<, Chaejin exclaimed as he walked up to her after her little sprint.

>>Thanks<<, she muttered and walked over to the bench to catch her breath.

>>Not bad. You are good<<, a familiar voice said.

Sora frowned slightly. It hurt to be near him.

L.Joe sat next to her. >>Are you coming to orchestra rehearsal on Wednesday?<<

I really don't want to, since I would see you there. But it is fun and my father is relieved when I do so. . .

She ignored him and looked at Chaejin who prepared for his run.

>>Come on, talk to me~<<, L.Joe whined.

Sora's eyes were glued on Chaejin, while he ran. L.Joe got annoyed and waved his hand in front of her face. >>Heeeello?<<

She slapped his hand away >>Stop that.<<

>>You finally talked<<, he cheered. >>So now, tell me your name.<<

She just got up and went over to Chaejin who laid down on the grass, next to the ground he just ran on.

>>Congrats on getting. . .fifth?<< She looked down on him.

Chaejin pouted. >>I'm not so good. My hyung's even call me grandpa sometimes.<<

That made her smile.

>>You are the maknae and still the grandpa<<, Sora said, smiling.

>>Did you ever listened to >Message<?<<

>>Yes. I like it. It's quite catchy.<<

Chaejin smiled his typical Chaejin-smile. >>Thank you~.<<

 


>>What are you looking at?<<, Chunji asked.

>>Nothing<<, L.Joe replied.

>>Tell me~.<< Chunji demanded and shook L.Joe's arm, like a little child asking  for something. >>It's this girl, isn't it?<<

>>Yeah.<<

>>What about her?<<

>>She's in the orchestra.<<

>>And?<<

>>She seems familiar.<<

>>For me she seems very beautiful.<<

>>Don't tell me you try to hit on her.<<

Chunji smirked and shrugged his shoulders. >>She's always hanging around with that MYNAME-guy.<<

Suddenly, an idea came into L.Joe's mind. >>Go over and talk to her.<<

L.Joe pushed Chunji off the bench and pointed with his head on Sora.

>>What the-. . .whatever.<< Chunji shook his head and walked over to her and Chaejin. L.Joe crossed his arms and watched every of her moves.

He furrowed his brows as he saw her talking back to Chunji, not smiling, but not being annoyed of him either.

Why is she talking to him but not to me? Aish, this girl is annoying! Why do I even get bothered by it?
L.Joe sighed annoyed.

 

Sora knew Chunji only came because L.Joe told him to do so, that's why she talked with him. If it was just a random guy, she wouldn't have talked to him. She found it quite amusing playing with L.Joe like that, although she kinda had better things to do than wasting her time with that.

He isn't worth it actually.