19th

I only miss you when I'm breathing

-Day 3-

 

As she sat up the next morning, she felt dizzy. It was probably because she hadn't eaten. But she just really didn't felt like eating. She just wanted to go home.

 

After she had been in the bathroom, she laid down in the bed because she didn't feel well.

 

The door opened and L came in. He placed a tray of food on her night table and looked down to her. Sora ignored him.

 

>>You really have to eat.<< He sat down on the chair in front of the desk. >>I won't go until you eat.<<

 

Sora just quietly cried, hiding under the blanket. To her, it felt familiar to the time after her mother died. She didn't eat, just laid in her bed and cried. This was her way of showing her despair.

 

She suddenly got up and ran into the bathroom. She threw up due to her lack of eating before, it was even worse.

 

Sora cried even more because of the pain. The acid let felt like burning.

 

L appeared behind her and helped her to stand up. He stood behind her as she washed . When she wanted to go back into the room, she tripped, doing to the dizzy feeling she had.

 

L held her by her waist and made sure she was alright when he helped her to go to her bed. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

 

He covered her with a blanket and got up. He went into the kitchen and made some tea for her. He then returned to her room.

 

He placed the tea on the same tray as her food and sat down on her bed. >>You should drink this tea at least.<<

 

Sora opened her eyes and sat up. She reached out her hands. They trembled, due to her being scared and feeling dizzy.

 

L took the cup of tea and shoved it to . She hesitated.

 

>>Drink it<<, he told her. >>It's your favorite tea.<<

 

She took a sip of it and leaned back again.

 

L placed the tray of food on his lap and took a spoon full of soup. >>Eat it.<<

 

Sora just looked at him, not moving an inch.

 

>>Don't you get it? You have to eat<<, he told her with a worried and kind of annoyed tone.

 

Sora, who was scared by his tone, stretched out her hand to take the spoon but he shook his head. >>Open your mouth<<, he said.

 

She hesitantly opened and he placed the spoon in . Then again and again until the bowl was empty.

 

L got up and took the tray with him outside the room.

 

Sora leaned against the wall, which was next to her bed and pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on her knees.

 

She didn't look up when L entered her room once again. She was in her own little world. What am I doing here? Not even trying to escape. . .Why am I the one being here, why not anybody else?

 

 

L felt sick of his own behavior. He made her cry and feeling desperate, but what should he do, without letting her go?

 

He just silently watched her from his chair.

 

>>Please let me go<<, she cried. >>I'll give you money. . .everything . . .just let me go.<< Sora looked at him with red eyes from crying.

 

>>I can't<<, he said with a soft still tormented voice. If I do so you will go back to this bastard who kissed you. I really can't let that happen.

 

>>Please, I'll do everything. . .please<<, she begged.

 

>>I don't want you to go . . .<< He stood up from his seat and walked over to her, placing a tissue in her hands and sitting down next to her.

 

>>Why? Why are yo doing this to me?<<

 

L didn't respond right away. He looked at her from the side, while she hid her face in the space between her chest and her knees.

 

He couldn't move his lips but his heart was screaming to finally tell her how he was feeling towards her. Seeing her like this, he knew he had to explain his actions. I guess it's the right time to tell her.

 

>>Because I love you<<, L then told her, almost whispering.