1st

I only miss you when I'm breathing

A/N: Before you start reading I have to tell you a bit about my intentions in the future regarding this fanfic:

I'm going to update every day but therefore the chapters will be rather short. Moreover the first few chapters won't contain L that much, so please wait for him (LOL). And lastly, please enjoy the story and subscribe/comment, so I get a feedback of what you think about it. ^^

Okay, let's start with the story ...

___________________________________

 

Sora opened her eyes and sat up. She trembled, but tried to tell herself that it was just a nightmare. She breathed in and out and looked at the time.
It was four o'clock in the morning.

She got up, went over to her desk and got out her diary.

Dear diary,

I just woke up from another nightmare. It's early in the morning but I don't feel sleepy. I don't feel scared. I don't feel anything. 

I don't know what will happen when I land in Seoul. But whatever it is, I'm not looking forward to it. It's not that something holds me here, but nothing will change when I move to Seoul, does it?

My flight will go in four hours.

My aunt and father want me to leave all the memories of what happened almost half a year ago and live a new life in Seoul. But what if I don't want that? I don't want to forget about my mother, even if its hurts.

She put down her pen and looked out of the window, just in front of her desk.

It was still dark and silent on the streets. She dropped her shoulders and went on writing.

When I arrive at Seoul, I have to go to school again. I haven't been there for awhile. I haven't been around many people since then . . .

I don't know if it will be easy or hard for me to go to school again. At least it is a school based on arts. 

I'll stop writing now. It's almost time to go.

 

Her aunt drove her to the airport. It was as silent as it always was. Sora listened to her music and watched the sun rising.

>>Have a nice flight and watch out, okay?<< Her aunt smiled at her encouraging.

Sora nodded and a second later she found herself in her aunt's arms.

>>I'll come and visit you soon. I love you.<< Her aunt let go of her and smiled,  sadly though.

>>Goodbye.<< Sora took her handbag and walked away. Leaving not only her aunt but especially her old life.

 


Arrived at Gimpo airport, she waited for her suitcase. Still listening to music and with her sunglasses on, she went out and looked for her father. It wasn't hard to find him, since he was surrounded by some paparazzi.

He walked towards his daughter and hugged her tightly.

>>Sora, I missed you so much and I'm sorry for all these reporters. Just ignore them.<<

>>Hello dad<<, she replied, trying to sound happy.

>>Let's go, you must be tired.<< He smiled at her and took her suitcase, then walked pass the paparazzi, who were excited to see the daughter of the famous actor Kim Jong Suk.

It had been a big topic in the news, when they had found out that Kim Jong Suk's ex wife died because of cancer, since she was a famous singer before and even after she become pregnant with Sora.

And now it was a big topic, that his daughter came back to Seoul to live with him.

Sora knew there would be some paparazzi, so it was no shock to see them.

 

Among the paparazzi was a young boy. He put down his camera and watched Sora and her father leaving. He hadn't come because of Kim Jong Suk. No, he was there because of his daughter. . .
Finally you are back, Sora.