Chapter 45

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

Il Suk's POV

"Who knew it would take one missing person to finally get those so-called musicians to shut the hell up?" 

I turn my head in the direction of the voice and I immediately see red, with my fists clenched in tight balls I quickly march over to the bastard, ready to tear him limb from limb.

But a hand shoots out of no where and stops me. "Hyung, don't do it."

I turn my head to the traitorous voice then shrug his hand off my shoulder. With determined steps I continue to walk over to the insensitive jerk, my body itching as I really want to plant a solid punch to his face just for saying that.

The hand shoots out and stops me once more before I could get any closer to the a*shole. I step closer to the couch where a trio of male students are seated, they all look up at me as I stand over them.

They look scrawny enough, so I know I can take them at once. "Anything I can help you with sunbae?"

"Stand up," he immediately follows my command.

With a balled fist, I register a swift punch to his stomach. I breathe heavily as I watch him double over, coughing lightly as his friends immediately rush to his aid, "hyung! Let's go!" 

This time around I let him drag me out of the cafeteria, I place my hands on my hips as the cold air nips at my face, "what was that? You just can't go around punching people!"

I turn to him with a smirk, "I did that to you and it felt really good, one single punch also did wonders to our friendship Nam Chan." 

I walk off in a huff with no direction in mind, I can hear the soft crunch of his footsteps in the snow as he follows behind me, "hyung, c'mon. Il Suk-ah!" 

I turn around in a rage and look at him, "what do you want man? Don't you have anything else to do than follow me around?"

He places his hands in this pocket then sighs heavily, "I'm sorry, for what I said that night at the club. I was just jealous and angry so I took it out on you." 

I scoff, "no one told you to turn down Mi Na-ah's confession. Even though it was obvious that she never really like you, she still looked up to you." 

He nods his head at me, "she was just young at the time. But now I know that age doesn't mean anything." 

I look at him with a sigh, "you're a little too late Nam Chan."

I shake my head at him then walk away, I can hear him following at least two steps behind me, but I don't mind. We've been friends for too long to let mere stupid words get between us.

 Joon's POV 

I watch silently as she stuffs some of her clothes in her suitcase, I know she's upset with me, but there's nothing I can do at this point, I actually fell out of love. 

"Do you want me to drop you off?"

She scoffs at me, "no thanks, you might just abandon me by the roadside."

I sigh, "I would never do that to you." 

She slams the top of her suitcase down then looks at me with tears in her eyes, "you've already abandoned me Joon oppa, you proposed to me, but you're such a coward, you can't even follow through with your plans." 

"Babe, do you really expect me to plan a wedding at a time like this? Mi Na-ah is missing, getting married is the last thing on my list right now." 

She nods her head at me, "you sure are loyal to her, you always drop everything for her, but what about me? Am I not important to you?" 

As I look at her, I fight against my tongue for uttering the words that I swore I would never say, but I guess she needs to know why I'm hesitant to get married to her. 

"I know. I've always known," she gives me a confused look, "I know you che

Please log in to read the full chapter