Chapter 35

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

There is absolutely no limit to my stupidity. 

Such stupidity always comes out the rare times when I get drunk, if anyone knew the sh*t I've done while drinking with the guys they'll probably think I'm crazy.

It just so happens that I also say stupid sh*t when I'm drunk, there's a saying about one's honesty coming out when they're drunk, I can't say that happens in my case since I'm honest on a daily basis. 

Il Suk says my honesty's a deadly thing. 

But none of that's the point here.

On that night I was extremely sober, okay maybe my hormones were running a little wild since my body was still tingling after what Taehyung and I did. 

It still doesn't explain why I would open my stupid mouth and utter those words to him, I can't believe that I actually said it. 

I don't know if I should regret it or feel relieved, I haven't seen Taehyung in days, we only talk on the phone and text each other since he's so busy. 

And he hasn't said anything regarding what I said that night either, maybe he didn't hear or he's choosing to ignore it. 

But whatever it is, it was an act of stupidity, and unfortunately for me, there's no limit to it. 

"Little Choi!"

I sigh in annoyance as I hear the annoying nickname. I turn around in a flash to give the idiot a piece of my mind but freeze momentarily as our eyes meet, "oh." 

He walks over to me and smiles softly, "I saw your Instagram feed, you got your cast off."

I nod my head at him, "if you knew about my accident you could've just called me."

He shifts his weight from one foot to the next, "I wasn't sure if you would pick up."

I roll my eyes, "if you had called me then you would know."

He sighs then runs his fingers through his hair, "I'm sorry. For everything that happened between us, I didn't mean to say those things."

I scoff at his apology, "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to right now. You really hurt Il Suk's feelings and I'm disappointed in you, I mean, we've been friends for a while now, how could you say that to him?"

He steps closer to me, "you know I didn't mean it. I was just a bit upset at the fact that you're with someone else." 

Say what? 

"Chan..."

He shakes his head at me, "why can't it be me? I've known you longer, I've been with you through your ups and downs, I've seen you at your worse and your good times. I'm good for you Mi Na-ah, I can give you anything as well as support you both socially and financially."

I roll my eyes once more, "and Taehyung can't do all of that? Why can't you accept the fact that he's the one I want to be with?"

He chuckles humorlessly, "can you even be seen in public with him? I know your father will never accept you two together. Think about this rationally, his fans will never accept you, you're literally downgrading to be with him."

I tale a step closer to him, "shut your ing mouth Nam Chan. Can't you see? I don't care about any of that, I don't care if they cut me off and take away all my shares, Kim Taehyung is the one I love, and I'll risk ev

Please log in to read the full chapter