Chapter 27

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

I've always heard those sayings about love, and I would physically cringe at the cheesiness. 

But as I sit here across from Kim Taehyung, I can't help but feel...

...light. 

...happy. 

...relaxed.

...in love. 

I didn't expect myself to fall in love with anyone, I was so caught up with my own life and trying to please my Dad that I didn't think that this would happen to me. 

The entire concept of love was just meaningless to me, I mean, people spend their entire lives looking for that someone to be with and when they finally do, the end result is either a nasty breakup or a tiring divorce. 

What's the point then? 

That's the question I had always asked myself. 

But now that I'm here, in this very moment, I think I'm deeply in love with him. 

To be honest, the fear for my feelings I had at first have returned, and with a whole lot of questions too. 

What if I tell him that I love him and he doesn't say it back? 

It's been a little bit over three months since we got together and I can't help but think that these feelings are showing up too soon. 

Do I need to wait until he's sure of his feelings before I confess mine? 

But how will I know that he's in love with me? 

How will I know that he's having the same feelings that I'm harbouring right now? 

Just, how do I know? 

"Pay up Kim Taehyung!" 

He frowns then hands me a wad of cash, I smile happily then grab it greedily from him.

I hum as I count the papers, I just love winning. "Ya, you weren't this excited when I was buying you things!"

I giggle at him, "don't be a sore loser babe." 

I wink at him and he playfully grabs his chest. Taehyung and I, after our *al escapades in the practice room, decided to play a bit of monopoly while eating jjajangmyeon. 

"I've never seen you this excited, and competitive. I like this side of you." 

I smile at him then stand up to clear the empty bowls, "there are many sides that you haven't seen. If you see the others you might just break up with me." 

I chuckle softly at my own joke but I get no response from him. I turn around to see him with a serious expression on his face, I tilt my head at him and he raises his eyebrows at me. 

Was it something I said? 

He walks over to me, his serious expression remains on his face as he backs me up into the counter. 

"I don't ever want to hear those words from you again," I don't know if I should be scared or , "I don't care if you're joking or not, we won't break up. Understand?" 

I nod my head at him as I look into his eyes, "I need to hear the words baby." 

I bite my lip, "I won't ever say that again." 

As soon as those words leave my mouth, Taehyung's lips occupy mine in a heated smash. My hands find their way to his neck as we kiss each other hungrily, I hurriedly begin to pull his shirt out of his pants, ready to undress him. 

As he picks me up and places me on the counter top, his phone rings and he groans miserably at the interruption. He pulls away then gives me an apologetic look before he answered. 

"Yes hyung...yes...I'm coming out now." 

I run my hands up and down his arm at he speaks to who I'm assuming his Sejin, he places a kiss on my forehead after hanging up. 

"I have to go." I pout playfully and he bops my nose with his index finger, "cute. You're even showing me aegyo now." 

He kisses my lips once more, "I'll show myself out. Get some rest okay?" 

I nod my head then watch as he walks towards the front door. I let out a heavy sigh as I hear the fron

Please log in to read the full chapter