Chapter 28

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

In lieu of BTS winning their award, 

I give you this special chapter :)

Kim Taehyung's POV

I yawn tiredly as Namjoon hyung suggest we take a break from practicing, yesterday we had the recording of the ISAC games, and today we're at the studio practicing for the Seoul Music Awards this Thursday, and on top of that, we're also working on our new album.

The life of an idol is not easy. 

As I occupy a chair in the corner, I pull out my phone and frown as there are no missed calls or messages from my girlfriend. Where could she be? And what is she even doing?

I sigh as worry quickly washes over me, the last time I saw her was last week, I know she probably has classes right now but she always, always calls or sends me a message. 

"Ya, Taehyung-ah," I look up at Hoseok hyung, "where's your head today? We've done the choreography a million times now, you shouldn't be messing up."

I nod my head at him, "sorry." 

I turn my attention back to my phone as I send Mi Na another message, "did you and Mi Na sunbae fight?" 

I look at the older boy at the use of his caring tone, I shake my head at him, "no hyung. I don't know. What if your girl doesn't answer your messages and calls? It means you've done something right?"

He shrugs his shoulders at my question, "I wouldn't know, I don't have a girlfriend."

I sigh at that while the others laugh at his answer. "Hey man," Jimin's deep Busan accent interrupts the laughter as he speaks up, "maybe it was something you said. Girls are funny like that, but I don't think you and Mi Na-ssi spend much time talking when you're together anyway." 

I make a face at him as he laughs, when the true meaning behind his words suddenly dawns on the other members, they too erupt in laughter. 

"You're all annoying." 

The door to the practice room suddenly opens and Sejin hyung enters, he places his hand on his chest as he tries to calm down his breathing. 

"You'll have to practice without Taehyung for a while." 

I give him a weird look but it was Jin hyung who asks the important question, "why? Is he going somewhere?" 

Sejin hyung sighs at the question then shakes his head, "Taehyung-ah, let's go. We don't have much time." 

I stand up slowly then look at the others in confusion, Namjoon hyung nods his head at me, encouraging me to leave.

This better not be a hidden camera, I'm not in the mood today. 

"Can't Namjoon come with us? Or Jimin?"

Sejin hyung nods his head then sighs once more. "Bang PD-nim might scold me, but it's best that all of you tag along. You'll need each other." 

As we enter the van, we couldn't help but give each other looks of confusion, the atmosphere in the van immediately becomes quiet, which is the not the norm for us. Jungkook keeps asking questions but our beloved manager refuses to answer them, but he keeps on giving me concerned looks in the rearview mirror,

I have no idea what's going on so I choose to ignore him. I continue to send messages to Mi Na, hoping that she'll reply while desperate to know what I've done for her to ignore me like this.

As far as I can tell, everything's fine between us. "Hyung, why are we at the hospital?" 

I immediately look out the window as the van pulls into the parking lot, Sejin hyung removes the keys from the ignition and sighs softly then turned to us. 

"We have to enter as discreetly as possible, there are no fans or paparazzi but you know what will happen if news get out that you're here, so give me your phones," we all groan but give our devices to him anyway, "now listen, we're going to enter one at a time so that no one recognizes us. Hoseok-ah you go first." 

I look out the window once more and sigh miserably, "why are we even here? Was there a change in the schedule?" 

He gives me a sad look, "Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry. It's Mi Na-ssi, she got into a car-" I don't hear the rest of his words as I quickly open the door and dash from the van like a

Please log in to read the full chapter