Chapter 11

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jealousy. 

It's an ugly thing, and we all experience it. 

Whether we've been jealous of other people, or other people have been jealous towards us. 

Like I said, it's a very ugly thing. 

Being jealous can alter our decisions and our thoughts which result in us saying or doing crazy things. 

Jealously is like a parasite living in our minds, toying with our emotions and honestly, it turns people into little j*rks and b*tches. 

I admit I get jealous, when I see people who are free to make their own decisions and live their life the way they want to, I grow green with envy. 

Like, why can't I be like them? I'm a good person, and a good citizen, I should be allowed to be free right? 

Right? 

I sigh out of annoyance as I hear Il Suk literally destroy another high note, and this is why you don't give lightweights alcohol to drink. I spin my phone around on the counter top of the bar out of boredom, and a little bit of anxiety. 

My performance is tomorrow. I'm not nervous or anything, but I'm really anxious.

The piece I auditioned with four years ago was an original, I had written it when I was having a hard trying to find myself and where I belonged. 

It's a really emotional piece that wasn't supposed to see the light of day. But not only is my Dad a bit petty, he's also a little sneaky, he somehow found it in my stash and switched it out.

Imagine my surprise when the panel of judges asked me to describe my piece when I initially had planned to perform something from Magnard. 

That's my Dad for you. 

My phone is suddenly snatched out of my hands by a very drunk Il Suk, who just happens to know my unlock pattern. "What's this? You went to Namsan?"

For a drunk guy he sure knows how to keep my phone away from me, "give that back you dumbas*."

He pushes me away as he runs around the bar. Joon's doing inventory today so the place is closed to the public, we're supposed to helping but only Chan is taking it seriously. 

"Who's this? Are you cheating on us?" 

Oh no! 

I have pictures with Taehyung on there! 

"Stop being a little b*tch and give me back my phone!"

He stumbles away from me and laughs loudly. The sound of our ruckus brings both Joon and Chan from the back who instantly ignore us and take seats at the bar. 

"Ya! Nam Chan, catch," Il Suk suddenly throws my precious device over my head to Chan, who along with Joon immediately starts to browse through my gallery. 

D*mn these b*st*rds. 

"What's this?" Chan turns the phone around to show me a picture of Taehyung and I standing really close to each other and smiling happily at the camera. 

I reach for my phone but unfortunately I was too slow as he holds it above his head. 

"Give it back Chan," he scoffs as he continues to scroll through the pictures, "so you spend time outside of the studio with them now? I thought this was only work."

I roll my eyes, "am I not allowed to make new friends?" 

He stares at me, however it wa

Please log in to read the full chapter