Chapter 31

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

There is a song called Young Forever. 

It's one of the many songs I didn't know prior to meeting Taehyung. 

While on our journey, it was playing in the car, I wasn't only listening to it, but I was also thinking about the lyrics. 

The song speaks about their performances, as musicians we always question whether or not we made any mistakes while performing, and even if the audience likes it. 

But then, when I think about the boys, would their fans really care if they made one mistake? Well maybe. 

The song progresses, and talks about how young and happy they feel on the stage, yet at the same time, they still harbour worries. 

I understand what they're singing about, you would think that as a classical musician I would be worried about making mistakes when performing famous pieces, the worry never comes for me. 

I love what I do, but I must admit that there are times when I grow tired of it, tired of trying to follow a path set out by someone else. 

Why can't I just play the cello for myself? 

But, will I ever even play the cello again? 

The car stops outside a house and I give Taehyung a worried look as he smiles happily at me, "what's this about?" 

He takes my hand in his and then runs his thumb over my cheek, "the doctors said you should try a change of scenery for a while, Bang PD-nim thought it would be a good idea to take you here." 

Curse you Hitman Bang!

I look down on my watch then sigh miserably, "I'm only getting out of because I've been sleeping in a weird position for over three hours." 

He chuckles at me then opens his door and joins our driver outside. Kim Taehyung hasn't got his license yet, and I have a broken arm so I can't really do much for myself.

Which is really embarrassing when only Il Suk is available when I have to undress and dress myself. 

Let's not speak of that. 

"I don't think this is a good idea, maybe we should go back to Seoul, I feel fine."

He places both hands on my face as he looks at me. "Stop worrying, you'll be fine here. Besides this was bound to happen anyway."

As soon as he removes his hands from my face, the gates open and a woman runs out screaming his name.

He embraces her in a tight hug as they giggle in union, "Mom!" 

I stand there awkwardly as I watch the mother and son duo embrace each other, it's quite obvious that they really missed each other. When they pull away, she gives me a bright smile then walks over to me.

"You must be Mi Na-ssi. I'm so happy that I get to meet you in person." 

I was actually surprised when she gives me a hug, despite my arm being in a cast, the embrace feels warm, and it came as a new feeling to me. 

So this is what a mother's hug feels like. 

"Taehyung-ah, you can manage the bags right?" he nods his head then lifts both our bags and marches inside. 

Mrs Kim looks at me, her warm smile still on her face, "let's go inside. I hope you like bibimbap." I smile at her as she leads me inside.

When I first realized my whereabouts I was a bit surprised, but I'm mostly worried. Worried over whether or not they would like me, as today is a big deal and I had no knowledge of meeting his parents. 

"Honey! They're here!" Taehyung's mother calls out as we enter into the house, I'm guessing she's alerting her husband, well Taehyung's dad. 

I stand awkwardly as Taehyung's father comes down the stairs and also offers me a warm smile, I bow at him in instinct as he stands beside his wife. 

"So nice to have you here with us Mi Nah-ssi." I smile then bow at both of them again, "why don't you go upstairs to wash up before di

Please log in to read the full chapter