Chapter 33

Force of Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being young and in love is such a beautiful thing, it's like you're constantly floating on the highest clouds in the sky and nothing can bring you down. 

I'm so in love with Kim Taehyung, it's a strong feeling that takes over my entire being, it controls my existence, and I can't help it.

I need more of him, I need to be in his presence, I need to feel him and most of all, I need to hear him. 

My addiction to his voice has grown tenfold, every time he opens his mouth and says something, my body instantly reacts.

I'm drawn to him like a moth to a flame, I don't think I'll ever want to leave his side, this might sound like an unhealthy addiction or some youth-induced infatuation but it's not. 

Nothing else matters when it comes to my deep feelings for him, no one else matters when it comes to the profound love I have for Kim Taehyung. 

If only I had the courage to tell him then maybe I wouldn't feel so conflicted within myself, I know that we have enough time with each other, but I can't help this strange feeling I have. 

It's like I need to tell him before it's too late, but I know that nothing's going to happen, so why do I feel like I'm running out of time? 

I smile softly as I watch Taehyung play with his cousins, if I didn't know him at all I would probably think he's a child, well a man-child in this case. I can't seem to tell the difference between Taehyung and his kid cousins, well aside from the height difference, he fits in quite well with their group. 

Before the family get together, Taehyung took me around Daegu so I could see the sights which this beautiful city beholds, even though I've been here before, sightseeing came as an entirely new experience as Taehyung acted as my tour guide. He made sure to take me to the museums, then we took a stroll in Gyeongsang-gamyeong Park, and of course we had to visit all his favourite spots in his neighbourhood.

I actually enjoyed every bit of the time we spent, I like the feeling I get whenever I'm with him. I'm so in love with him that I can't even think straight at times. 

Let's not forget lust, there's a lot of that mixed in as well. 

His aunts have been questioning me since they first arrived, well it's more like questions based on their fascination. They compliment and fawn over my skin tone, my hair, my eyes, my voice, and the fact that I'm a cellist, you would think I'm dating Taehyung's aunts, not Taehyung himself.

But in all honesty, I'm glad that his entire family has accepted me for who I am, I've never shared my fears of not being accepted by people with anyone, well except for Joon but he doesn't really count. I try not to let it bother me but the fact that I look different from the average Korean does worry me, not everyone is as accepting as Taehyung's family and believe me when I say that I've been able to experience the end of that stick, and it's not pretty. 

Why is it so hard to accept someone from a different racial background? 

"Mi Na-ah," I instantly turn around at the sound of his voice, "what are you over here thinking about alone?" 

I smile at him with a shrug, "I'm actually hiding from your aunts, I've never been questioned so much in my life." 

He chuckles at my comment then sit beside me, he glances at my cast then roll his eyes playfully, "did my cousins draw on your cast?"

I look down at it then giggle softly, "you guys have so much in common, it's like I'm looking at a mini you in all of them."

His expression suddenly changes as he looks at me, "a mini me? Doesn't sound too bad. I wonder what a mini you would look like." 

I catch on to the subject of his statement then shrug lightly, "

Please log in to read the full chapter