Don't doubt my love

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kai’s POV-

As I realised that the breaktime should have ended right now, I said to Junhee that we should go to class again, and she just nodded her head.  I held her hand and I knew that I made her blush again. So cute.

“J-Jongin, let’s not hold each other’s hand..” she said and made me chuckle. How I want to tell the world that she is mine.

“Jongin?” I raise my brow and try to .

She widen her eyes and shook her head while she was looking at me, “I mean.. o-oppa..” I eyed her as she bit her lower lip. God, I think I’m really in love with her.

“Right. But, I want to hug you in return.” I pouted since I still wanted to see her blushing. But, instead of hugging me, she pinched me and walked away which I believe her face had become a bright red.

 

I followed her from behind, and I couldn’t help to smile because I was so happy that finally she could be mine. I still remembered clearly when in middle school, I realised that I liked her and wanted her to be mine so bad, but I could not do anything. And here, in high school, finally I could call her jagiya. And if I want to add something sweet, I had kissed her too which at first I was dying to do that.

As we had arrived at our class, fortunately, the teacher hadn’t come yet. I sat to my sit after I took a glance to Junhee that was smiling slightly to me. How I wish I could sit with her. This is my fault as I was too coward and afraid that I would be so nervous when I sit next to her. While waiting for our teacher, I kept looking at her and couldn’t help to smile. She was talking with Sehun, and as always the two of them were always bickering like children. She would hit him for some time and Sehun would pout and whine at her. I couldn’t help to laugh because of that. And just then, the teacher had come to class.

 

-Your POV-

As I arrived at class, I couldn’t help to keep smiling when I remember how Jongin and I shared our kiss. And when I saw him walked pass me smiling to me, I couldn’t help to blush again. However, when I remember my action on rejecting to hug him, I started regreting that. Ah! What did I think about? Why didn’t I hug him?

“Yah! Because of you, I didn’t eat lunch today!” Sehun suddenly interrupted my daydream. I rolled my eyes and hit his arm and I watched him winced. “Because of you, that Hana girl was chasing after me until I needed to hide near the bushes in the school garden.” He rubbed his arm and pouted.

I giggled, “Mianhae Sehun-ah.. I never know that she will be like that..” I patted his shoulder while he was mumbling something. “Yah~ mianhae~, hm?” I pouted and tried to do aegyo but he just rubbed my face. In return, I hit him harder than before and I saw him winced again. Just then when he wanted to take revenge, the teacher came to class.

 

-Skip the time-

“Should we go to get some ice cream?” I cheered as Sehun suggested that.

“Jongin, you can go with us to get some ice cream, right?” I turned around and asked Jongin, while he smiled and nodded. “Come on then! Let’s go! Let’s go!” I grabbed Jongin’s and Sehun’s hands to reach the bus stop as soon as possible. However, that could not instantly happen since there were some students that we needed to greet with friendliness for some time.

I bowed and smiled to them and the two boys beside me also did the same. That happened all the way from class to the bus stop though. Fortunately, when we arrived at the bus stop, the bus had already there. We directly got on the bus, and thank God, the bus was not too crowded. We sat at the backseat with me near the window and jongin was sitting between Sehun and me. That needed a lot of effort for Jongin though, because at first Sehun kept insisting to sit next to me. In return, Sehun was pouting all the way to the mall.

I sighed and looked at the window enjoying all of the moving building when I felt Jongin took my hand and put our entwined hands between our thighs so that Sehun would not notice it. I looked at him smiling and he grinned to me. I looked at the window again while I kept smiling, and I could feel Jongin’s thumb was caressing my hand. I looked at him again, and found him smiling to me. We kept doing that and ignoring Sehun until finally we arrived at the bus stop near the mall.

We broke our entwined hands and walked side to side with Sehun. We ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter