Junhee's Flashaback 2

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's mom was called to come to school and she brought Sehun home. I insisted to join but his mother asked me not to skip classes so I had to join the class even when my mind was not there at all.

 

"Yah, I heard Sehun was beaten"

"Ah, how could that happen?"

"What did the senior think when he hit Sehun oppa's handsome face? Aish jinja!" 

 

I looked at my back and some students had been gossiping about Sehun. I shouldn't ask him to come with me there.

"Yah.." Kai was poking my back. "You were with Sehun right? Is that the senior that likes you?" he whishpered and I just nodded.

"I'll go to his house after this. Will you join me?" I turned around to look at him.

he shook his head, "I have something to do later. Sorry."

"Yah, it's ok.." I gave him a small smile before I looked at the board again. When will it end? Aish.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so I directly took the bus and went to Sehun's house. His mom said he was in his room and she let me see him. In case he was awake already. I peeked on his door and I saw him trying to look something in his bag.

"Sehun?! You're awake?!"  I approache him and sat next to him when I saw his face was bruised. Instinctively I touched his face and I was so shocked when I felt electricity ran through my whole body. I cleared my throat when he flinced. Maybe it's hurt. Or maybe he hates me. "I'm so sorry.. If I didn't ask you-"

"No, it's ok. I'm fine. See?" he pretended to exercise and I couldn't help to chuckle.

"Wait here okay?" I rushed to his mother and came back with a towel and alcohol. But I saw him examining his face in front of the mirror. "Yah, I said to wait on bed." I sat on his bed. "Come here, Sehun!" I patted a space beside me and he sat there.

"You don't have to do this you know. Ack!" he flinched when I touched the bruise. I looked at him and my heart was beating like crazy when I knew that our face were just so close. And his expression was not differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter