You're Just the Same Oh Sehun

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma! Eomma! I want to buy that candy!~~" said Hyunki. He was currently carried by Sehun, but he kept on whining on me. After the long way to the amusement park, we were in the huge place of the amusement park.

"Huh candy? Where?" said Sehun. His eyes were glistened with excitement. I just rolled my eyes to know what exactly was going to happen.

"There appa!~"

"Hyunki-ah!" I protested on him about how he called Sehun "appa".

"Waeyo?~" Seeing my eyes widen, Hyunki was pouting while hiding his head on Sehun's neck. Sehun was just giggling while tightened his grip on Hyunki.

"Come on, Hyunki! Let's get the candy!~~" said Sehun while he was running and pretended to be an aeroplane. Hyunki was bursting into laughter. I could just looked at them with a smile plastered on my face. Then, I looked at the sky.. smiling too. "Jongin oppa.. you're also watching how happy Hyunki right now, right?" I said to myself.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

"Woah! It's so nice, isn't it Hyunki-ah?" said Sehun. Both of them are currently standing in front of the candy stall. They were smiling happily while eating the candy.

"Yah~ You only bought two?" I asked them. Pretended to be pouting.

"Eomma, taste this! It's so niceee.." Hyunki was grinning that I found him so cute. So I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He giggled and I saw Sehun was also grinning, patted Hyunki's head.

 

That was so fun that I played a lot of games with Hyunki and Sehun. I saw them also enjoyed the games that somehow, I felt so giddy when I suddenly remember that Sehun was actually also had feelings for me.

 

"So, you seem enjoying yourself?" asked Sehun when we were waiting for Hyunki to play a kiddy game.

"You seem like that too." I answered him with a teasing tone.

He giggled, "It's so nice to be like this sometimes." he smiled while looking at Hyunki.

"I know.. it reminds me the time when we were young." I looked at Hyunki too.

"Right." he smiled at me. "You know.. I found you really annoying at that time." he chuckled.

"Mwo?" I laughed. "You too. You were always so cold to me. Even in middle school when almost all of the students shipped us." I giggled. I felt so giddy just remembering that time.

He was laughing, "I wonder about that sunbae who had a crush on you." he smiled teasing me.

"Yah!" I poked his side. "I still remembered your rude way to your fans." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You should have had a girlfriend you know." I said.

"I should have been. Only if the girl I liked did not have a boyfriend already."he bend his head down. Then I smiled a little. I knew that the girl was me.

"Why didn't you never ask her out?" I kept on looking at him. And he was looking anywhere other than me.

He sighed, "Maybe I was so stupid."

I chuckled, "With this kind of face, you could get any girls you want, you know? You pabo-ya!~" I ruffled his hair and he grumbled. I giggled watching him pouted.

"Do you think it is so easy for a boy to ask the girl he likes to go on date with him?" he sighed silently. Right. I guessed it is not easy.

"Yah!~" I poked his side. "Why are you like this? What with this face?" I giggled while pinching his cheeks.

"Yah!~" he grumbled again making me chuckled.

"I guess that girl must be so pretty and perfect that made you like this?" I . I was hopping that he would say "yes".

But he suddenly was laughing, "She was actually a stubborn girl." Mwo?!

"But you're also stubborn! I believe she would accept you." I said to him.

"Why do you keep on talking something like that?" he huffed. I giggled internally. He was still like a kid.

"Hmm.. molla?" I smiled cheekily.

"You're always like that. You always like teasing me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter