(38)

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

 

It had been three days that Hyunki hadn't woken up. He was so pale that really torn my heart to pieces. I was so afraid that something bad would happen to him. Today, like the other days, Junhee was in Hyunki's room sobbing silently. I could only look at her. I did really want to approach and hug her to face this time together. However, I was just so anxious that I was really worried that the feeling would make me say something that I didn't want to say to her. I knew I was wrong, really wrong for doing this. I just needed sometime to be alone.

 

"How?" Junhee asked me after I examined Hyunki. "How's he?" she looked at me with her teary eyes.

I could only sighed to prevent me from crying too, "I hope he will wake up tonight." I took Hyunki's hand to distract myself. I'm so sorry Junhee. I lowered my head. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and I swore that I felt goose bump when I saw how worried she was with Hyunki. I thought my worried couldn't be compared to hers. Just then, when I was going to tell Junhee not to worry too much, Eunmi was come to Hyunki's room.

 

I really didn't want to make a scene. I knew Junhee didn't like her and vice versa. I could just keep quiet, but when Sehun said that I didn't care with Junhee and I cared more with Eunmi, I couldn't help to yell at him.

 

"Please, stop it!" Junhee said with her broken facial expression. "Please, don't do this here with Hyunki.." she said with her teary eyes that instantly broke my heart. And with that, I went out from the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

I was in my office thinking that Hyunki had to be fine. I could not lose him. I was pacing back and forth when Sehun suddenly came to my room panting.

 

“Hyunki! He.. he’s awake!” said Sehun that I instantly ran to my son’s room.

 

 

 

“Oppa! He’s awake!” Junhee was holding Hyunki’s hand and she was smiling at me.

“Hyunki, how are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter