Together is better

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day when Jongin told me his problem with his father, we tried to talk to his father. Of course, it didn't succeed for one go, but thank God, he finally agreed with Jongin's decision.

Now, Jongin wasn't sad anymore. He finally came back with the happy Jongin. However, he still didn't like Jimin at all. I didn't now why. He was always bad mood whenever I was with Jimin. Well, I could tolerate it if it was not serious; however, I thought what he did just crossed the line. He told me to stay away from Jimin and he was like trying to decide whom I could be friends with. I know he is my boyfriend, but you know, he should not do this. He always said that Jimin likes me and Jimin wants me to be his girlfriend. Well, if it was like that, so what is the matter as long as I would not return Jimin's feeling?Sometimes, I was so tired with all of this.

 

"Jongin.. please.. how many times should I tell you that I love nobody but you.." He looked at me frowning while leaning on his balcony railing.

"I know that. But what I want to say here is that I don't like that Jimin boy. I just want you to stay away from him." I looked at him in disbelieve.

"Why? Just give me the reasons then I can say yes or no! You know, he is also my friend and he is so kind to me." I walked closer to him but he just looked away. "Why? Is it just because you think he also likes me?"

"Just?" he looked at me with his brows knit together. "So when I know someone tries to steal my girlfriend from me, I shouldn't care and let it be like that?! Is it what you want me to do? Because.. you really like to be chased by every boy?" 

 

What? Is that what he sees me?

 

I really didn't want to cry in front of him, but my eyes just couldn't hide my tears. "So you see me as that kind of girls? I can't believe that you can think something like that. So what I did to you all these years mean nothing? I think we can be happy again after you fix your problem with your father but I think I'm wrong.. Jongin.. I don't want to say something that I will regret.. so I think I just need sometimes to be alone.." I looked at him for awhile. But, before I could leave he stopped me.

"So because of that boy, we have this argument..." He sighed. "I don't know that he is so important to you until you choose him than me.."

"What are you talking about?! You said this is my fault?! I never say I choose him than you! I just want you to know that you should not worry about him being my friend! That's all! But you always-"

"So let's have a break.." He said it with his soft tone that somehow make me more hurt. "Not a break up.. it's just.. We just need some time to think because I also don't want to say something to you that makes me regret it.." then he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter