Junhee

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Finally, everything came back to normal. Well, Jongin and I, I mean.. I don't know with Eunmi and Jongin. Oh! Just forget about that girl ! I just want to make sure that Jongin will only be mine. Call me selfish, but Jongin beside me is like my habit. It seems like I've spent my life with him, I just can't let him go. If maybe.. just maybe he will like other girls.. I will do everything to make him come back to me. Well, it's not because I'm too blinded with love.. it's not that.. I just feel like.. probably he is the one.. some people say that your heart will tell you that someone is the one for you.. and I just think that probably Jongin is the one..

 

I kept rolling on my bed. I just couldn't sleep after the party. I kept remembering the time when Jongin and I watched the night sky. After we reconciled, he gave me something that meant a lot to me.

 

Flashback

"Junhee.." we looked at each other and I smiled to him.

He smiled and took my hand. "What is it?" I squeezed his hand.

"It might not be the real one.. not yet.. but.. this will be my promise to always stay beside you.." he took something from his pocket. "With this.. I promise that I'll be yours only.." He held a promise ring and I was so speechless and didn't realise that tears was welling on my eyes. "This is just a promise ring.. It says Jongin's" he showed me that "Jongin's" on my ring. "I also had mine with Junhee's" He took another ring. "I hope.. these will be our promise to stay beside each other.." he smiled and put the ring on my finger while I put on his.

"Jongin.."

"They are just promise rings.. please wait for me until the time when I will give you the real one.." I was already crying. I hugged him and he did back.

"Thank you.. thank you oppa.." I tighten my hug and he patted my head.

"Thank you, Jagi.."

 

End of Flashback

 

I couldn't sleep at all. I kept looking at the ring. I hoped that what Jongin said was real. I will wait for him.

 

I got off my bed and heading to the living room where some of my relatives including Jongin and Sehun were sleeping. Well, after the party.. some of my relatives and the close frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter