I Like Him

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

As the breaktime bell rang, just like all of the students, I went to the cafeteria with my two bestfriends. And just like the other time, there were a lot of students that wanted to be closer to Kai and Sehun. Well, maybe they also wanted to be close to me, but I don’t know actually.

Just when I entered the cafeteria, I saw a lot of students were there including my brother and his friends. They are a year older than me and now, they are in their senior year. I really like my brother and his friends, however, they sometimes really like to annoy me and say that I should date with one of Kai and Sehun before I regret everything.

“Junhee! Kai! Sehun! Come here and sit with us!” said Baekhyun oppa from his seat while the others were just grinning at us.

I just nodded my head and walked to their seat while Kai and Sehun were following me. “Annyeong oppas..” I said while smiling and going to sit next to my brother.

“Yah! Don’t sit there! Sit next to Kai~” said Baekhyun oppa while smiling and dragging me to sit next to Kai.

I looked at Kai and I knew that he was also nervous like what I felt. But, why did he do that? And with every step that I took, my heart began to beat faster and faster. And when I sat next to him, I didn’t know why my cheeks suddenly became warm.

“Baek hyung~, can I sit on your seat, so I can sit next to Junhee too?” said Sehun.

Suddenly my brother and his friends refused Sehun, “But I also want to sit next to her~” whined Sehun next to Kai. “I think nobody likes me~” I giggled when I knew Sehun began to pout like a little kid.

“Who said nobody likes you? There! Isn’t that girl over there always tries to date you?” said Chen oppa pointing at Hana, while Sehun started to sulk more and the rest of us were just laughing.

“Sehun-ah, let’s we get some food then!” I said to save Sehun from this situation because I know that he really didn’t like to be teased like that.

As I started to walk to get some food with Sehun, I could hear Baek oppa asked Kai to follow us and suddenly every move that I did beside Kai became so awkward. Then when we queued, Kai was standing behind me and Sehun was in front of me. When Sehun started to squeal because of the delicious food in front of him, I didn’t know why suddenly I felt so nervous and I could just think of Kai who was standing behind me.

“K-Kai.. what do you want to eat?” I tried to break the awkwardness between Kai and I. “Kai?” I turned around to look at him when he didn’t answer me, but I immediately regret it when found him only staring at me. “K-Kai.. w-why are you looking at me like that?” I still faced him but I didn’t dare to look at him anymore.

“A-aniya.. what do you want to eat?” Said Kai while making me turn around and facing Sehun’s back again. And I swear to God that I felt electricity to all of part of my body when Kai touch my shoulders. What happened to me~ Is it true that I.. Ah! What should I do~

“I-I don’t know..” I said while I kept my head low.

Kai chuckled and I felt my cheeks suddenly burned again, “Let’s we pick together then.”  An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter