Is it?

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

As we had arrived at school, I got off from the car with Kai and Sehun while Suho oppa, my older brother’s chilhood name, parked his car. And just like the other days, whenever we arrived at school, all of students usually would make a crowd around us. Somehow, that made me happy though because they made me feel wanted and loved.

“Junhee!!!” called someone from afar that I knew it is my friend, Lee Hana.

“Yah! Let’s go to class Hee!” Sehun grabbed my right arm and dragged me from the crowd. He seemed quite terrified whenever Hana was around. Well, it was not surprising though, since Hana always wanted to cling and made him hers while Sehun always rejected her. He always said that he already had a girl he loved.

“Aniya! Don’t you see that I still receiving some gifts!” I said while he just huffed. “Besides, you need to meet her first!” I giggled and pointed at Hana who ran to us.

“Whatever! I’ll go then!” Sehun stomped away to class.

Just then Hana approached me whle she was panting in front of me. “Yah! W-Where.. Where is S-Sehun?”

“He went to class, you didn’t see that?” I asked her while she shook her head and started running to class.

 

“Junhee.. let’s we go to class!” said Kai after all of the students left us. I could just nod and I didn’t know why my heart suddenly beats faster again. This is just weird because whenever Kai was near me, I always started to feel nervous. Is it even possible that I... Ah! Aniya! Aniya! Why should I think something like this!

“Junhee.. are you oke?” said Kai snapping my daydream.

“N-ne..” great! Why do I have to stutter?!

Kai was laughing beside me, “Why are stuttering? Are also nervous because you’re walking beside the most handsome boy here?” He tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter