Busted?!

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

It had been a week since I dated Jongin and everything was still hidden as a secret despite the fact that some time we would get busted. The first one was when Jongin and I went to watch a movie in a mall. That day, we were hand in hand entering the theatre when suddenly Chanyeol oppa appeared in front of us to greet us. We immediately broke our entwined hands and tried to act innocent, and thank God Chanyeol oppa didn’t suspect anything. Well, that’s  what we thought. Then the other one was when Jongin and I went to the rooftop in breaktime for having some alone time. That day, as we thought that there would not be someone else in the rooftop, just like what we usually did when we were alone, we hugged each other. However, suddenly the rooftop’s door was being opened and immediately we broke our hug, and I almost had a heart attack which I believed Jongin was so shocked too when we knew that Junmyeon oppa was the one who opened the door. Junmyeon oppa was also shocked, and being an observant brother, he narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, then he asked a lot of questions such as Why we were here? What would we do here? and Why did we seem to be shocked when we saw him? However, Jongin and I managed to convinced him that we were just talking about our school project, and finally, Jongin and I could sigh in relief when Junmyeon oppa started walking back to where he was from. Puft!

 

“Yah~, you’re having a daydream again?” nudged Sehun waking me up from my daydream in the middle of my teacher’s explanation.

I grinned and he rolled his eyes. He continued writing his notes again, and I turned around and I saw Jongin was writing too. I picked his pen and giggled when I saw his startled face. I stuck my tongue out when he looked at me with his playful eyes. He flicked my forehead and I rubbed it while throwing his pen on his desk. As I turned around, I suddenly widen my eyes when I knew that the teacher and almost all of my classmates including Sehun were staring or glaring at me. I gulped.

“Kim Junhee! Kim Jongin! Should I ask you to go to the detention room?!” I shook my head and suddenly widen my eyes when Jongin said that I was the one who started this. I turned around and he stuck his tongue out to me. As I would slapped him hard, the teacher yelled to us again. Making all the class stay in silence while she continued writing the lesson on the board again.

“Stop giggle, Oh Sehun!” I glared at Sehun and instantly made him continue taking notes. “Look what you will get, Kim Jongin!” I pointed my finger to Jongin and narrowed my eyes.

“KIM JUNHEE!” I almost had a heart attact when she yelled to me again. I nodded my head and what I could do was just kept quiet until the breaktime bell rang. And when the teacher finally dismissed the class, I directly went to the cafeteria with Sehun and Jongin after we tidied our desks of course.

 

As we entered the cafeteria, we saw Baek oppa waved to us to ask us to join them. We directly went there, and as Jongin would sit next to me, I grabbed Sehun’s arm to make him sit next to me. Jongin kept looking at me, and I felt him tug my blazer slightly behind Ssehun’s back. I really wanted to giggle, but I just tried to ignore him because I really like Jongin being clingy like this.

“Sehun, let’s get some snack!” I said cheerfully to Sehun, while he just nodded cheerfully too.

We walked to get some food, and Jongin was also following us. “What do you want to eat?” I asked Sehun.

“Jagi~” I widen my eyes when Jongin whined quietly to me. He continued nudging me when we queued. I really wanted to giggle but I really needed to stop it. I really liked it when Jongin became like this.

“I don’t know, come on, Hee~!” said Sehun while he motioned me to pick some food as it was finally our turn.

I nodded and started to pick some food, “Jagiya~” Jongin whined beside me while taking some food too.

“Be quiet Jongin!” I pretended to get annoyed. I looked at him and I instantly looked away as I started giggling when I saw him pouted, and put his food messily on his plate like a kid.

 

As we finished picking some food, we went back to the table and started to eat our food in silence. As we finished eating, just like always, we would chat with Junmyeon oppa and his friends. We would laugh hard at Baek oppa’s jokes and his attempt to tease Sehun and made Sehun pout and whine like a kid. However, this time was not only Sehun who did that, but also Jongin although it seemed only me who knew that. I looked at him and sighed.

“Oppa, I think I should go to class now. I want to check whether I bought my books for my next lesson or not.” I smiled and bowed to them.

“Aigoo.. can’t you check it later? We still have 20 minutes.” said Baek oppa while checking his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter