part 14

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school was ended, Jongin took me to the park where we usually met. We sat on the same bench, but this time, instead of giving me his smile, he kept lowering his head. I was still confused with his problem, though. Because when he looked at me inside his car the moment before this, his eyes were so puffy. I really wanted to pat his back, but it seemed that he just wanted me to keep quiet beside him.

I fidgeted my fingers, plays with the sand with my feet, and even looked at him for minutes, but he still didn't budge at all. What's wrong with him actually?

"You know.. I'll always be with you.." I finally hugged him and I was so shocked when he began sobbing again. I patted his back and he buried his head on my neck. "Jongin, what's wrong? Please tell me so that I can help you.." I caressed his head and he tightened his hug. "What's wrong, hm?" I cupped his face and made him looked at me.

 

His eyes were so puffy and his nose was so red. That sight really broke my heart. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that everything was alright, but I really wanted to know his problem, too.

I swept his tears and smiled at him, "So what's wrong?" I looked at him with my pleading eyes.

He looked away like he was thinking whether to tell me or not, "I-I.. M-My.. my father.. he.. Jagi, I just don't know why he did that?!" he bit his quivering lips and looked at me with a mix expression.

I really didn't have any words to say except, "What.. what did he do?"

He turned away and lowered his head again and buried it in his hands. "He knows.. I really want to be a doctor.." I frowned. "I really want to be like your father.. I really want to wear that white suit.. I really want to be a pediatrician and help children.. but yesterday.. he asked me to be like him.." He looked at me with his watery eyes again.

I held his hands and played with them for a moment. The way he told me about his dreams was so warming my heart, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter