(37)

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

It had been three days since that accident. Hyunki was still laying on his bed unconscious. I couldn't help to kept on crying until it seemed that I could not open my eyes because they were swollen already. It had been three days and Jongin still didn't want to talk to me. He kept on ignoring me eventhough we were at the same room.. Hyunki's room.. to look after him. All of our family had known Hyunki's state too. At first, they were also so shocked but what made me relieved was that they still wanted to talk to me.. moreover they support me that Hyunki would be fine.

 

"I shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't have hit by a car and left behind." I looked at Hyunki's room's door with my teary eyes.

"Something bad and unexpected can happen sometimes. Please don't blame yourself all the time!" Junmyeon oppa sighed. Maybe I looked so horrible and pathetic at this moment. I couldn't stop crying and all bad things went to my mind. I knew that it was all my fault and I knew that Jongin had rights to be mad at me. But, what made me feel so sad was that all this time he never tried to stay by my side and tried to face this time together.

"Let him be like this first. I know it hurts. I think he's just so anxious." oppa hugged me.

"I know. I know that." I hugged him back.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was in the afternoon that I was in Hyunki's room. Junmyeon oppa had left for his work and I was sitting beside my son alone. The room was so quiet and I could only hear the beep sound of the medical tools that supported him. He was still unconscious and so pale with a bandage on his head.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunki-ah." I cried. "Please don't leave eomma.." I kissed his hand.

Just then, I heard the door was opened. "Sehun.." I swept away my tears and smiled slightly to his concerned face.

"He hasn't woken up yet?" he approached us and stood beside me.

I shook my head, "It's been three days already.." I caressed Hyunki's hand.

Sehun sighed, "He will be fine.." he touched my shoulder and sat on Hyunki's bed.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Sehun's POV-

 

I was waiting with Junhee in Hyunki's room for almost an hour. I looked at Junhee and that sight really hurted my heart. She said that Jongin hadn't talk to her yet. Well, maybe he was so shocked and so worried that Hyunki would not be saved. But.. I think he should know how Junhee's state right now too. I knew she was so broken and all. She kept on blaming herself although almost everyone had told her not to do that.

 

CLIK! The door was opened and I didn't know why I was quite shocked when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter