Getting Suspicious

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

Last night, just like what Junmyeon oppa said, Jongin was sleeping in the guest room and I slept in my room. However, I didn’t know why Jongin was in my room when I woke up this morning. He was still sleeping, but he was not laying beside me. He was sitting on my floor with his head was resting on my bed near my head. At first, I swore that I was so shocked, but then I couldn’t do anything other than kept looking at his sleeping face. He seemed so peaceful, and I was dying to touch his hair but I didn’t want to wake him up. So I was just looking at him.. smiling.. for as long as I could remember until finally he opened his eyes.

He greeted me with his charming smile while he was rubbing his eyes with his hands. He was yawning and resting his head on my bed again.

I smiled to him, “Good morning..” I ran my fingers in his messy hair.

“Morning..” he smiled and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I stopped running my fingers and frowning at him when I remembered how he could come to my room. I narrowed my eyes.

“When did you come here?” I asked.

He grinned shyly, “I forgot about that..”

“What would you do if oppa found you sleeping here?” I ran my fingers in his hair again. It was so soft that made me like it so much. I watched him thinking for awhile, maybe trying to find a good reason to answer me. He then took my hand in his hair and kissed it.

“I don’t know.. maybe I would tell him that we are da-”

“Shh.. don’t say it! What if oppa is behind this door?” I cut him off and smacked him playfully. He just laughed. “What time is it?” I mumbled while grabbing my watch on my nightstand. Oh, thank God, there is still much time.

“Come on, Jongin.. get up.. take a bath.. and..” I sat on my bed facing him and smiled shyly at him.

“And?” he asked while flashing me with his smile.

“D-Do you want to make breakfast with me?” I asked him. He reached out his hand to pat my head.

“Of course.. I’ll take a bath then..” he caressed my cheek and walked out to his room.

 

-Kai’s POV-

Last night, Junmyeon hyung asked me to sleep in the guest room. At first, it was okay though. However, I didn’t know why I just couldn’t sleep at all. So I was thinking that walking in this house for a while would be fine. I hopped off from the bed and went out from the room. I looked upstairs in where Junhee’s room was there, I decided to go there. I just hoped that she hadn’t fallen asleep as well.

Her room was beside Junmyeon hyung’s room. Although I often went there, with or without Sehun, I didn’t know why I felt so nervous when I finally in front of her door. I was going to knock the door before I realised that I would probably disturb Junmyeon and Kyungsoo hyung, so I just turned the knob and thank God, she didn’t locked it. I shove my head in her room and I saw her sleeping in her bed. I looked at Junmyeon hyung’s room again before I went into her room. Just to make sure that he would not find me entering his sister’s room at midnight.

I walked to her bed side to face her angelic face. I sat facing her with my head laying next to hers. I kept looking at her while smiling. She seemed so peaceful. I reached out my hand to caress her cheek and brushed away her hair that covered her face.

“Saranghae.. jagiya..” I kissed her forehead then sleep was driving me to my dreamland. I guessed I was sleeping so soundly until I didn’t realised that it was already morning and I was waking up with Junhee smiling down at me. Her hair was so messy that I believed mine was too, but she was still so beautiful and I couldn’t help to smile at her.

We talked for some time and she asked me how I got in her room, and I just said that I forgot about that. Well, that was true after all because I just naturally came to her room. I think I’m so in love with her.

 

-Your POV-

 

As I finished taking a bath, I went to Jongin’s room to asked him to cook the breakfast with me. I knocked at his room, and he immediately opened the door. I smiled to him and he smiled back to me.

“Let’s make the breakfast..” I said and took his hand.

He nodded and closed the door, “What will we make?”

“Let’s see.. what do you want to eat?” I opened the fridge when we came to the kitchen.

“Anything.. I like anything that you cook..” I could imagine his cheeky smile even when I didn’t see his face.

“Even this onions?” I asked him playfully while he was frowning.

“No no no.. anything.. that is as sweet as this..” he leaned closer. I knew what he would do, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter