Suspicious

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov~

As I woke up this morning, the first thing that I saw was Jongin. I kept looking at his face and couldn't believe that he is my boyfriend. I touched his messy hair and traced my fingers on his face. However, since I didn't know that he was actually awake, I was so shocked when he bit my fingers that were on his lips.

"Yah! So gross!" I wiped my fingers on his pyjama and he only chuckled. "Mwo?! What is so funny? You like it?!" I sat up and tickled his sides.

He burst to laughter and I couldn't help to giggle. "Yah! Hajima~" he curled into a ball.

"Haha.. wake up already~" I wiped my tears of joy.

"Hmm.. aniyo.. ppoppo.." He pursed his lips.

It was so cute seeing him like that, but I just felt so giddy because of that, "Yah! What are you doing? Just get up!!!" I pulled him up but he kept on pulling me down.

"Just a kiss jagi.." He opened his eyes.

"Ani ani.. everyone will wake up soon.." I pouted. "Oppa~"

He groaned and got off the bed, "But I'll have it later.." He made his hair messier that somehow made him look so y. I gulp. Aniyo aniyo.. what am I thinking?!

"What? I'm so handsome?" He bent down and made me blush furiously since his face was just so close to mine. I just lowered my head, but suddenly he kissed me. It was just a peck, but that peck definitely made my heart jumped furiously.

"Yah! I told you not to kiss me.." I frowned at him. Well, just teasing of course.

"But you like it, don't you?" he smiled cockily.

I scoffed, "What with that smile? So confident.." I grabbed his hands and dragged him to go out.

"You like it right right?"

"Oh shut- OPPA?!" I was so shocked when I saw Junmyeon oppa was standing in front of my room. I looked at Jongin and he seemed to be shocked just like me.

 

"What did you two do? Why did you lock your room?" I really didn't dare to see his eyes. I knew that he was mad. But he just tried to make it not so exaggerating. Even if I didn't do something wrong, I was still really nervous to answer him. "Kim Junhee!"

"Oppa, please lower your voice!" I hissed. "We didn't do anything. Besides, we are also big enough to know what is right and what is wrong. Please trust me.. we didn't do anything.." I let go of Jongin's hand, and held Junmyeon hands.

"I know.. I should not worry too much.." He looked at Jongin. "I trust you not to hurt her.." he patted Jongin's shoulders and Jongin was smiling and nodding his head.

 

 

Jimin's POV~

At school

This is really the right time when I have to know the answer of my suspicion towards Oh Sehun. I really couldn't stop thinking about it. You know, when you are falling in love with your best friend, but unfortunately your best friend has already had a boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter