Promise Me

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee's POV

 

"Aniyaaa~ I won't eat that! Huaaa! EOMMAAA~~~~~~~~" I walked in Hyunki's room after having lunch with Jongin and I found him was crying while Sehun was trying to feed him.

"Hyunki-ah, why don't you want to eat your food?" I came to him and hugged him.

He sobbed and tighened his hug, "I don't want that, eomma~~" he started whining in my stomach. I looked at Sehun and asked him to give the bowl to me. "I go to the toilet". Sehun whispered to me.

"Why? Is it not nice?" I asked him and he looked at me with his teary eyes. He shook his head. "Jinjja?" I took a spoon of his porridge and ate that. YUCK! How can he eat something like this? But he needs to recover so he has to eat this. I looked at Jongin and he seemed understand that.

"It's not nice right eomma?"

I shook my head, "Ani! It's nice. See!" I ate it again. "Hmmm.. jjang!" I showed him my thumb up.

He shook his head again, "Appa~ I don't want to eat that!" he reached for Jongin's hands.

Jongin was giggling and he sat on the other side. "You don't want it? Then what do want? Ice cream?" Jongin sat closer to Hyunki that made Hyunki instantly hugged him instead of me.

He nodded his head repeatedly, "Yes! Ice cream!" He grinned.

"Aniyo! I will get the ice cream from appa because I ate this porridge!" I stuck my tongue at him and he was pouting and squealing in Jongin embrace how mean I was.

Jongin was just giggling, "But you only eat ice cream if you have recovered. You must eat it, Hyunki-ah." he kept on shaking his head.

I looked at Jongin and thought that maybe I was also so difficult like that when I was a child, "Then Hyunki~" I his back and he tightened his hug to Jongin. "How if we eat this together? Eomma will also eat this with you." But he ept on shaking his head that somehow I didn't know what I should do again.

"Hyunki-ah, do you want appa to feed you? If you eat all of the porridge, I will play with you here tonight. I will be with you and we can watch Pororo until we sleep?" and with that, he instantly looked at Jongin.

"You promise appa?" God! How can he do that?! I completely widen my eyes for that. 

Jongin nodded his head, "of course!" Hyunki grinned.

"And the ice cream too?" he asked again.

"Eat this first and you need to recover first." I said and he was pouting.

"Of course, buddy! But you need to recover first!" Jongin k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter