I want him to be my husband

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee's POV

 

"Hey Hyunki~~ wake up!~~" I shook Hyunki who was still sleeping in his hospital bed. This morning, Jongin said to me that today Hyunki could leave the hospital. Hyunki must be happy about this!

I shook him again and couldn't help to smile when he tried to open his eyes. "Good morning!~~" I giggled and he reached for me to hug him.

"Good morning, eomma~~~" he hugged me.

"Hey, Hyunki, appa said to eomma that today we can go home!" I pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Really eomma?!" he was squealing in my embrace.

I nodded, "Really!" I kissed his cheek. "Now let's prepare!" I patted his head.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey! You guys seem to be ready?!" said Junmyeon oppa when he entered Hyunki's room. Jongin could not come home early today so Junmyeon oppa would pick us home.

"Uncle!" Hyunki screamed.

"You must be happy Hyunki-ah!" Junmyeon oppa said.

"Hyunki!" 

"Hyung!" said Jaehee and Jaehyun when they entered Hyunki's room. They bursted into laughter when they met Hyunki.

"Finally we can watch Pororo in your house again!" Jaehee said.

"Hyung, appa bought me a robot! We can play it later! I left it in appa's car though." Jaehyun pouted.

"Gwenchana! We can play it later! Thank you noona and Jaehyun for picking me up." Hyunki grinned. Somehow that made my heart warm that I knew Hyunki had become a polite child.

"Hyunki, you're a good boy! Jaehee and Jaehyun you should be good like Hyunki!" said Junmyeon oppa.

"Nde appa!" they said in unison.

"I think we need to just wait a nurse to come here then we can leave." said oppa.

"I think so. Thank god you're not busy today." I smiled to him. "Jaehee-ah and Jaehyun-ah, do you want grapes? You can eat it with Hyunki while we are waiting for the nurse." I gave them fruits and they immidiately ate the fruits with Hyunki.

"Thank you~~" they said it in unison again.

I nodded, "They are so cute!" I whispered to oppa.

"I remember when we were still kids." he chuckled. "Sehun are not coming?" he asked

I shook my head, "I asked him to handle the company when I'm here. So I guess he's busy right now."

"I see. He still hasn't got a girlfriend?" he giggled.

I shook my head again, "His mother has told me to ask him to get one. There are some girls in the office that seem to be interested in him but you know.. being Oh Sehun.. he just doesn't care about that." I chuckled.

He chuckled, "I can predict that!" he giggled. And just then, when the nurse was coming, we left for home.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

During the ride the three children were singing happily. Sometimes I would sing with them too. They looked so happy to be together.

"I told Jongin that we have left for home." I said.

"Good! Will he come home early?" oppa asked.

"I don't know. He said he will try." I shrugged. "I guess Sehun will come too."

He chuckled, "I believe he would." he giggled.

"What's so funny?" I looked at him and he was just laughing.

"Nothing. I just remember when I thought you would be with Sehun instead of Jongin." said oppa that somehow made me not know how to react. Why did everybody think that? When in fact, Sehun never said anything to me about that matter.

"Yah!~ Why?" he looked at me.

I shook my head, "Nothing." I laughed awkwardly. "It's just. I don't know. People always said that even when I was still in middle school." I said.

"Really?!" he looked at me in disbelieve.

I nodded, "They thought Sehun and I were dating." I giggled. "And we just let it be like that during middle school."

"So you were Sehun's girlfriend in middle school?" he asked again while giggling.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter