The Kiss

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

As I woke up, I couldn’t help to smile when I remember that now I’m Jongin’s girlfriend. I still can’t believe this even true. I just can’t believe that he even likes me like I like him. And, to make this relationship as a secret makes everything more perfect.

“Junhee! Wake up or I’ll leave you!” said Junmyeon oppa while knocking at my door.

“Arasseo oppa!” I said with cheerful voice as I’ve imagine making a lunch for Jongin.

 

And when I know that Junmyeon oppa have left my door, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. And not as always, I’ll take for sometime to do it. I want to make sure that Jongin will be more in love with me.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” said Junmyeon oppa after a few minutes after I have done showering.

“Don’t come in! What are you even talking about? We still have much time~. Besides, we won’t be late if we leave for school five minutes before the bell rang!” I said while I make my hair into a ponytail. Just a light lipstick and it’s done!

“You better eat your breakfast right now!” said Junmyeon oppa while he keeps knocking my door.

I rolled my eyes, “Arasseo!” I open my door and he seems quite startled. I blink my eyes. “Waeyo? Let’s eat!” I leave him.

“You put some makeup on your face?” He asks when I was taking some roasted bread that he made.

I nodded, “I also do this everyday, you never notice it?” I ask him. Why hasn’t Jongin come here?

“I think I know that. But, you just look different today. It’s good though. But why do you do this? Do you probably have a boyfriend secretly?” I cough my food when I heard him said that. He help me drinking some water, but I couldn’t help to cough continously.

“W-what a-are you t-talking about?” I ask him while I’m trying to act as normal as possible. Am I too obvious? Oh! Thanks to my observant brother.

 

Just then, I heard a door bell. Jongin! And without thinking too much, I run to the door and open it. I couldn’t help to smile when I saw Jongin there. Well, actually with Sehun of course. But my attention is all for him keke~.

Just like always, he is very handsome today. His uniform is so perfect for his tall figure. And his warm smile.. always makes my heart become warm. I really want to hug him, but I instantly remember that I need to keep it as a secret in front of everyone including Sehun.

“Come in!” I said to them and make a way for them to come in. Sehun immediately walks in while Jongin is still standing in front of the door. “W-Why don’t you come in?” I ask him and suddenly my heart beats really fast when he hugs me. “J-Jongin..”

“I miss you..” He tighten his hug before he breaks our hug.

“So cheesy..” I lower my head to hide my blush, while he chuckles and pats my head. “Come on, oppa and Sehun will look for us if we won’t be there soon.” I take his hand and smiled to him.

 

As we come to the dining table, we let go our hands and sit in front of Sehun and Junmyeon oppa.

“What takes you two so long?” said Junmyeon oppa.

I gulped and looked at Jongin for a moment. I shook my head, “Who takes so long? You’re just exaggerating.” I continued eating my bread, and saw Jongin taking some bread too. How I wish I could serve him his breakfast.

 

After we have finished eating breakfast, and I prepared a lunch for Jongin secretly, we four were ready to leave for school.

“Sehun, don’t you want to sit next to oppa?” I whispered to Sehun before we got on the car. How I wish I could sit with Jongin on backseat.

Sehun eyed me, and I just blinked, trying to look innocent. “I don’t want that. Wae?” he asked. I should have known that his answer will be like that. I shook my head and immediately got on the car.

 

The ride was quiet and only a ballad song from the recorder that could be heard. Sometimes, Junmyeon oppa would try to sing some of the lyrics and Sehun and Jongin would do the same too, while I just giggled watching them. Especially Jongin of course. And without we knew it, we have arrived at school.

“Jongin, do you have any exercises that we can discus together?” I asked him while we were walking to class. How I wish this attempt to sit with him would be come true.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and shook his head. Puft! “I don’t think I have one.” He said and I sighed.

“Oh! I think I have some exercises to ask you.” I grinned and tried to send him the message. I blinked to him and he gave me a confused look. Suddenly Sehun laughed.

“Why do you have some exercises to ask him? Aren’t you the best student here? You’re always able to do all of the exercises.” said Sehun while I glared at him.

“That’s true. Why do you need to ask me for some exercises?” Jongin added. I glared at him and stomped my feet and pouted. Why can’t he be sensitive?! He doesn’t want to sit with me?!

“Just forget it!” I said while walking to class leaving the two insensitive boys.

 

During the lessons, I put all of my concentration to what the teachers were talking about. I don’t care whether Jongin notice my ignorance towards him or not. Sometimes he would pat my shoulder to ask me something, but I just pretended like I don’t care.

“Yah! Why do you ignore Kai? He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter